21. A Real Promise..

Alessandros P.O.V

Today was a hectic day. As usual I was busy with my paper works and other deals in my Office.But I sent my men to watch over Angel and that Man Martin...

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and I let the person in it was bruno and D twins

"Hey man come-on let's go to club."
Dario said..

"I'm really being busy with my project Against That Livia Enterprises... I don't want them to win by any chance" I said and again concentrating on my work...

" Hey Man... you can't lose.. We know.. " said Dante..

"But if the guy is as powerful as Alessandro... That too to our worst Enemy... That Mafia Guy Marco Bianchi...?" Bruno questioned..

"So that's the reason Alessandro is not coming today to Club...But if I gave him a more interesting  information than that... will your answer be same? "Dante questioned me with a slight smirk playing on his lips...

"Nothing gives more pleasure to  me than defeating the My Enemy.." I said with a straight face...

"Then No worries... " Dario said and turned to Bruno and continues "come let's go to the club and meet our sis.."

"Sis... ?? For whom? " Bruno inquired. . . .

"For all of us ,except Mr.Lombardi or  I may refer him as 'THE ANGEL'S IDIOT'. . "Dante finished Dario's hanging words...

"Whatttt?..." I hissed lowly...

"Well... It seems someone appointed men to watch Angels movement.. And I found it and also found that she is going with our enemies women... To the Club called "The Lotus "..."said Dario...

" Let's Go... " I said moving towards the door..

"But.." Bruno started...

" I'm the one who appointed our men to watch Her and that Guy Martin's move... She is much more important to me than any ****** enemies... Finally... LET'S GO... I DON'T ******* WAIT FOR YOU GUYS ANYMORE" I Said and started moving to my car....

Those three started running behind me and we four get into the car... Usually Bruno will drive but today I don't want to miss anymore mins to see Angel...

Finally we reached the club and we went straight to the VIP section. We were welcomed by the owner and all of sudden we got covered by these slutty girls. They started to flirt with me and the boys. Me or the boys were never after women for their needs... Because we believe our mom when she uses to say "Not to use women just for pleasure , they are not objects... you should wait for the one who stoles your entire Universe... Just look the Women's inner beauty.. "

All these emotions are completely  new for me.... Mom usually say we should wait for the one who will come to our life as angel and she will bless all the happiness in our life... I still believe that in my corner of my heart that's why I met her....

I got irritated with these girls so I order them to get out and started having some drinks...
While devouring my drink my eyes roam through the crowd to search for one single women who invaded my mind and most importantly makes me feel my heart and stole it from me, whom I longed to see and was being crazy about is standing right in front of my eyes with her beautiful smile and a spark in her eyes... She was sitting in a stool near the bar talking to someone while having a drink. She is getting a lot of attention from many men but she was fully concentrated on her conversation. Suddenly  a guy came to her and by seeing him she instantly became happy and smiling.

What!!!! Just his mere presence make her happy. Which angered me  and numerous  questions were flashing through my head about the guy.  I think he is Martin...my thoughts were cut down when I saw them hitting the dance floor. Both of them  starts holding each other and she has both her hands on his shoulder and starts dancing slowly according to the music beat and they were looking at each other talking something and she suddenly starts smiling and giving the guy a kiss on his both cheeks. This makes me lose all my self control and I see red and  want to kill him with my bare hands without wasting much time I  push past through the crowds and reach where they where standing but by the time I reach there. No one was there. I scan through the crowd and looks like they vanished in thin air...