26. Loving memory!

Alessandro P.O.V

It has been a month till that incident... I'm still loving it..Riya is talking to me daily.. And I kinda thought to propose her.. Not for being my girlfriend but for everything.. I going to propose Riya for Marriage if Martin and Bruno relationship is accepted by Ms.Olivia... Martin and Bruno are now official, the problem is he is now fearing to talk about this to Ms.Olivia... Who is the mother of Martin...

I stopped all the revenge activities I tried to take hold of A&A Enterprise hold by Ms.Olivia... I actually thought to give her more time and lend my hand in helping to find out the culprit...

Today Bruno is meeting Ms.Olivia... I hope everything goes well...

"Alessandro... I'm so happy man" came a loud voice from Living room.. I know it's a positive response from Ms.Olivia.. I just got down from stairs and immediately engulfed by Bruno's hug...

"I'm so happy Ales.. Ms.Olivia accepted our relationship.. I thought she would reject because of our conditions we imposed on her company but she said business and relations should not be linked together..." Bruno exclaimed...

"This paves way for Celebration" I said...

We are off to our club nearby...

Riya P.O.V

I think I'm in love with Alessandro...  I do always feel like he is hiding something from me but his eyes always held care , love and possessiveness towards me..

Flashback

Myself , Martin, Bruno and Rohan are visiting A nearby  clinic as our little Rohan is not well... Amy and Elena said that both are going to Amy's long lost Cousin's granddaughter marriage which is held in Texas... I wonder how far..

After finishing our lill guy's check up.. I thought of going to a nearby ice cream parlour... But our love birds wants to enjoy so myself and Rohan left them... Then I brought Rohan to nearby park as I thought I don't have any other work... Being a weekend comes with benefits..

I didn't notice it's already past 9 in the evening... I said I'll be leaving by 5 pm so I asked Martin to take the car with them.. But I really don't know that losing a single bus ends up in this situation with almost 20% battery remaining ... I heard some guys talks a few meters from the bus stop.. The last lady who stood beside me   looks like I from outside world with a long and cluster of cloths covering almost all my body except my hands  but she is the one below poverty line.. with a mini skirt  and a short top with lot of holes in it.. I took Rohan and hide behind the poster.. Then from there I can see them approaching... Totally three guys are there...
One is tall and had short hair with blue eyes.. second one in short and had grey eyes with brown hair third one looks exactly the xerox copy of second except for colour hairs... every One looks well built...

"How much do you expect from us?... does 1K is not enough for you Lazz? " the first guy asked..

"See its 10 for 10K... not for 1K. Do you know how much difficult is to get one even.. but I have you 10 this month Jam.. " she said with irritated voice...

"Okay Lazz. . We got it but we lost one... if boss know about it.. he will kill us..." The grey eyes said..

"What the hell you ******... how can you say this now.. you know how much effort I put Ian"  she said with pissed off look.. 

"please we will help you get 10K.. but you have to help us"  The second twin said...

"Okay... just now one was standing beside me.. she will be near.. we will find her.. she is alone with a kid Tay" she said searching..