16. The Cute Interview..

Bruno's POV

Finally I was able to find the guy who tried to kill Alessandro. When I got him I bring him to the basement and start torturing .But that f******man lied to us. And Alessandro lose his control and shoot him. We didn't get much info
So now I'm in search of infos based on him. Who sent him what was their motive and so on. Finally I got to know that Marco was not the one behind it. It's true that the guy was part of his group. But seems like he was conspiring behind him. So someone other than him wants to destroy Alessandro. My job is still not done. While walking around the city I bumped into someone. I turn around to say sorry but was surprised to see the angel who make the great Alessandro Lombardi smile.
She apologized and gave a sweet smile. Seems like she remember me. we got into a little chat and I introduce myself and she introduced herself as Riya. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
While we were talking a guy came from behind. He came and hug Riya from behind and hand over her an ice cream. They smile to each other. I instantly got attracted to him but don't know why... He is so close to Riya that makes me feel he is not like me but I also wish him to be like me.. If he is also Gay let's say this story going to be interesting if else I don't know what Alessandro will do to him being close to his Angel... Riya introduced him to me. His name is Martin and we shaked hands. But our chat got disturbed by my phone buzzing. This dam phone trying to be the villain in my love life. We excused each other and they went there way and I on mine.
After ending my call I don't know why I feel like following them. I followed them secretly.

Riya P.O.V

I currently chatting with Amy and Elena... They both become thick friends.. They are helping me to take care of Rohan and also the home... I just want to get this job to help Mom... This is so bad...

"Don't need to worry Riya everything is going to be good..." Elena consoled me...

" Yes dear... Don't worry.. We will be always with you.." Amy said holding sleeping Rohan on her shoulder...

"Wish me luck... This is my first Interview and I'm so tensed"
I mused with tension...

"You will definitely going to get the job... don't worry " Amy said with a smile..

"If anyone said he is not going to give you job.... then I'm going to finish him with my hands" Elena said with a serious tone that make me laugh..

"Sure.. you will..Anyways bye my dears Young peoples" I said and placed a kiss on Rohan's head and left for interview...

The place I'm going to attend interview is Livia Enterprises... It's one of the top Multinational Company..

I got down from my Cab and entered a Tall Building... I directly gone to Receptionist...

"Hi... Myself Riya Krishnan.. I want to meet Mr.Mario Giulio I just came to attend the interview.." I said...

" Mam... This way please... " She directed me to a Huge Conference Room... She knocked the door Thrice and She informed my Arrival...

" Mam.. You may go in... By the way the name is Andrea"... She said... sorry Andrea said and left me...

I just gone inside to find a cute Guy there... I smiled.. He too reciprocates. ..

"Take your Seat Ms.Riya..."

"Thank you Sir... " I said I showed my files...

He spend full 2 mins to read everything...

" I'm impressed with your Academic scores... Actually I'm in need of PA... Though you don't have experience , by simply judging your Resume I think... I got a New PA.. Congratulations... You may join from Monday" he said...

"Thank you so much Sir" I thanked him.

" I'm happy to a have a new friend from India... Welcome to Italy...Well I got to go somewhere.. So meet you On Monday @9.30 sharp.." He said and shakes his hand with me and he left and I later got the appointment letter from Andrea... She too congratulated me... I think this is going to be a best day...

************

Again thanks To Angel for her great contribution in this chapter...

Don't forget to Vote dear fellas...