20. When She becomes his NEED!

Riya P.O.V 

Myself and Bruno are going to Club now... I don't know what this guy is doing... I'm waiting for him more than 45 mins.. I got ready in 20 mins but this Martin. ..

Just then I heard a opening of door..

" Well The Great King has arrived after doing makeup for 1 hour.." I teased him.

"Why?...If girls takes more time it's universally acceptable why not boys.. You know Men and women are equal" He said with a different way..

"Oh well.. Now you are imposing equality of Men and Women in  take time to get ready ah??..." I asked.

"Riya.. Already it's getting late.. why are you taking so much time... "He teased when mom just entered the living Hall. ..

That's it... I picked up a sofa bed pillow and he too took one from opposite side... When we are going to initiate the fight..

"STOP... You both never change... Only your growing but you are still fighting over small things... Get ready quick... It's 6.25 already.." Mom interfered our fight... The time that got our attention...

"Okay Mom... Don't worry I'll take care of Martin like a baby.. You don't need to worry about this Kid. Though he is too much headache I'll bear him for this night and take care of him" I Said and kissed mom on her cheek and flew outside the door...

I heard Martin coming towards me running and scolding... Then finally we settled in Car... well it was 20 mins journey... We both started playing with music system in car... Like kids... One thing we know for sure.. We never change... We never stop fighting and never stop caring...

Amy and Elena took Rohan to Shopping... I think Rohan has more energy all the day he was playing with me and Martin and then when He saw Elena going outside he started crying and made a huge seen and only after Elena took him he stopped crying... Well this kid wants to go out with their granny's always...

Alessandro P.O.V

I was waiting for D twins in my cabin... Well Bruno also there. I'm losing my patience.

" Alessandro... Cool Man.. They will come... They are on the way." Bruno said..

Just then D twins entered..

"Hey dude.. This is the info I got about your girl and that guy..."

I just opened the file...

Name :Riya Krishnan.
D.O.B : Nov 18th 1996.
Parents : Late Father Mr. Krishnan and Late Mother Yazhini Krishnan.
Siblings : None.
Qualification : MBA Gold Medalist from University of Madras...
Passion : She loves music and like to paint Modern Art.
Other details be like..
1. She came to Italy for pursuing her Carrier..
2. She is currently staying with Her Friend Martin and  child Rohan.
3. she is working in Livia Enterprises..

All these information makes me wanna loose my last string of control...  I just throw the papers without reading further...

Then about Martin.. Well Bruno is fuming after reading the second file D twins presented.

"What's that Bruno? "
I inquired...

"Your Angel and Martin become frnds when Riya come here ... Martin is Ms.Olivia's Son.. Well Martin grown up with Olivia in India.. There he met Riya and become frnds with her" Bruno said..

"But who's is Olivia's Husband?..." Dario asked...

"Well..it seems she is a single mother.. Martin is her adopted son... Riya is living in one of Olivia's Houses as paying Guest".. said Dante...

"Where do you collect these information? " Bruno questioned.

"We got only little info about them.. But all other details we got it from Their House Watchmen Russo " said Dario...

But apart from Knowledge Russo lied about their Relationship as he is Olivia's sincere Guard from Childhood... Olivia fathers Most trusted Man but he can't say No to Lombardis...

"Well after giving him some handful of money" Dante finished Dario's sentence...

"I still do have doubts... whether all information  given by that guy was Correct or Wrong" Bruno voiced my thoughts...

" Well... If all these infos are real then we will start our game with Olivia... " I said..

"What was that Alessandro.. She does nothing " Said Dante..

"Well she did wrong by adopting Martin and who is the one my Angel loves" I said and left there with anger...

" Dante... You and Dario are gonna demand the entire money that Olivia lost in business... " Bruno said...

"But she is not the one who cheated us.." Dario said...

"That I don't like to know... We are going to execute the plan perfectly.. That is to separate Riya and Martin. Then make Angel belong to Alessandro. ONCE HE WANT NO ONE WILL EVER STOP THAT BUT WHEN SHE BECOMES HIS NEED THEN IT'S ****** UNSTOPPABLE " Bruno finished with a firm voice...

****************

Well guys what you are thinking about this chapter?...