23. The Mission Failed!

Alessandro P.O.V

I lost her that night... With that guy Martin... I'm really angry and also jealous because he is the one with her not me.... Just then Bruno entered my office with a smile on his face...

"What happened that makes you laugh like this... And don't say any **** reasons for that ? " I asked with a irritated voice...

"Chill man... I made arrangements for breaking Riya and Martin's relationship" he said with a straight face...

" What was that?..." I asked but he got my hands and asked me not to ask anything till we reach...

It's has been 15 mins and still we are driving to God know where?...

"Can you at least say now... where are we going and when we will we reach the place... And what's your plan?..." I asked him...

"Will you please be quite for a while...we almost reached there.." He said...

Before I ask something " We are here" came his reply...

The car stopped in front of a small  Restaurant... Actually it's seems homely but I never visited a place like this...

" Hey... How are you Alex?...It has been a while since I last saw you" came a new Voice from behind and to my dismay it's a Makeup doll Lizzy... The first time I met her in Some Club... There she tries to have her way with me but I avoided her like a plague... I always avoids Girls especially the one like this.. Because no one knows by which way problem arises... and I definitely don't like woman who doesn't have self respect....

I removed her hand off my shoulder and asked Bruno "why the hell she is here?" Ignoring her...

"Here... she is Martin's ex girlfriend... And she is Pregnant with his child" Before Bruno fully explain I screamed  "What?????..."

"Jesus Christ... Control your voice... It's a set up story and she is going to act as a Martin's ex girlfriend and that makes Riya doubt Martin... The first stage of breaking a relationship is making them lose their trust on their Partners..." Bruno explained me..

"Well... Where did you get that idea from?" I questioned...

"Our very own friend Google... and almost all the failed relationship has this problem in believing... Well it's Lizzy's personal experiences" said Bruno...

"How's it gonna work?" I questioned...

"Well... let me play with that Martin guy... then I like to have my payment as I said" she said ogling both of us....

"What was that?" I questioned Bruno...

"Well... I just arranged a date with her for you!..." He said without any expression...

"What the hell man??.... You know well This Alessandro Lombardi will never go in a date with a girl and especially the gold digger like this" I more likely screamed lowly at him...

"Well I don't have any other ideas... other than to accept her deal... " He replied...

"Well... you should have thrown some money on her "I said...

"Well that I already did for her acting and this is after she successfully completed her mission... Well you can go on a date with her just forsake" Bruno replied...Before I question further..

"There is no need for a real date thing... There is always a way to fear her with Guns and bullets.. And by the way HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY... THOUGH YOU ARE A IDIOTIC  FRIEND OF MINE" Bruno said with a smirk...

This is ridiculous... I don't even like her near me... But I know there is always a way... To get rid of her after she completed her mission.. I turn and see him straight into his eyes with the serious expression covering my face...