6.The Golden Anklets..

Indira's P.O.V

Olivia mom said she knows my arrival as one of her neighbours called and informed.. She is very eager to meet me as much as I am.. But only Problem is Olivia mom is not coming today , she sounds damn tired.. But she never let me know like usual.. So myself and Amy started eating after I feed Rohan a Bottle of lukewarm milk... It's time for me to buy some veggies , I called and talked to Martin and he sounds like sleepy because it's night time I'm India.. so I let him sleep.. I wore my White Kurthi and wore my mom's Jewellery... When I got it In my cupboard I also find a note..

"Don't let sweet memories die too"

Yours Martu!..

I left everything which reminds me my parents but one or other way I forgot that I'm their own flesh and blood... My one part of wardrobe full of Antique gold jewelleries.. All belongs to my mom.. It costs fortune.. Not only it's because of gold it Antique one.. Very Old Jewellery.. My Grandma's Grandma Jewellery... It's very difficult to find those jewels now a days.. But i never wore anything more big.. Just a small Pendent, a round earing , a thin Stone bangle and a pair of Anklets.. The sound of Anklets I like a lot but this is Venice so I just wore the one which produces much lesser sound.. Finally i got ready..

After all three done with our Vegetable shopping  and other product needed on the nearby market  and I saw Amy not feeling well she almost lost her balance so I ordered her to take us to hospital

After all three done with our Vegetable shopping and other product needed on the nearby market and I saw Amy not feeling well she almost lost her balance so I ordered her to take us to hospital.. My cute Rohan is still sleeping in the push Crib..

Alessandro P.O.V

Finally we reached the hospital and I asked Bruno to take care of bills.. Bruno gone to pay all the bills outstanding.. I saw Bruton crying holding his heavily Pregnant wife and D twins were gone to See the doctor...I stood there awkwardly so thinking it's best to give them a space in came out side..

I just remember this very Hospital where the little angel in Loria mom's dead body was separated and they done the postmodern... I just walking without seeing a girl running towards me and her body hit my Shoulder.. But before I say anything she Started running towards the opposite direction .. Not before yelling a Sorry in her Cute Voice.. Really Alessandro.. It's the first time calling some voice cute other than creachy.. I turned and see her retreating figure.. She wore a white dress fully covered her.. and some golden borders maybe if she stands next to me she will comes to my shoulder height and she is definitely not skinny she is Just real . . . What happened to me.... I just shake my head and murmured "Crazy Me!"...
Then I noticed a gold colour chain on the floor.. Actually it's not the chain but look like anklets.. I inspected it.. It's a designed perfectly.. I just saw D twins coming back so I immediately took the anklets and places inside my coat pocket and stood..

The D twins saw me like they saw a ghost... I got irritated and asked "What?"..

Bruno came in front and faced D twins said "You know Bro someone is Smiling... But I know the reason for it.. "

I raised my eyebrows, he came near me and pushes the small part of Anklets hanging outside my pocket..

" I saw her on the way back to here.. She is so beautiful.. She runs towards a Old woman and helped her to walk... I think someone is having small crushes " He explained with a smrug smile.

"Shut up you ***some bad word in plural** .. I didn't see her.. " referring all three..

"So it's the reason for your Irritation, you didn't but we all did, She looks like an Angel " said Dario. I just gave him a look.. Then we all go back to the car..

But it's the first time I'm hearing Bruno saying some girl beautiful not any words like Witches or Bitches.. It not like he is not interested in girls but He is a Gay.. D'twins are the ones who are really not interested in girls.. if I ask them they say they believe in stupid love.. We all have one word about girls.. they are gold diggers exception is our Moms. . They are real angels. But I feel like something is going to change and that too soon............