25. The First Feel

Bruno's P.O.V

I don't know what got into me I shouted all my feelings and there he was standing without any reactions...

My mobile vibrated .. it's my father. He is now going to France for some business program and he wants us to be in charge.. I have to say this to Alessandro,  but he is still there.. but i don't need to mind... I can just go and inform Alessandro then we leave...

I reached there... but after hearing that he also having feelings towards me I'm on cloud nine..

Then I reached him and hugged him. He too hugged me. Angel got Alessandro hand and dragged him outside giving us some space...

"Actually I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that.. I thought that girl was with you and you tried to..I. .sorry... I really.. I"
Martin started blabbering something but I just shut him by hugging him so close to me...

"It's my fault to.. moreover if you wouldn't shout like that then we both don't know about our feelings towards each other" I consoled him..

"Shall we go out tonight... I mean to know about each other kinda date" I asked...

He said okay...
I just texted Alessandro and took Martin's hand and left from there...

Alessandro P.O.V

I am happy for my friend... Both Martin and Bruno are hugging each other like their life belongs with the hug... Suddenly Riya caught my hand and dragged me back to the Restaurant.. only she has a guts and rights to do like that with me...

"Let's leave them for a while.. they will get to know each other na?" Riya said..

I just nodded my head.. what caught my voice now? ...

Just then I received a message from Bruno about pappa leaving France and he is leaving with Martin for a friendly date... Hmm.. Maybe to know each other..

"Riya?" I called..

"Yes" ....

"Martin and Bruno wanna to spend some time with each other.. so they both left.." I informed..

"OMG... What I am going to do now.. How I'm going to get home now.." she questioned herself..

"Don't worry.. I'll take you to my home and then tomorrow both Martin and Bruno will be there.. is it okay for you? ?" I asked praying to get a positive reply from her...

"Okay.. I don't have any other option" she said after some time...

After a while  we came near a big Mansion which belongs to Lombardi family...

Riya smiled seeing the destination... I hope she likes my mansion... she probably wouldn't have seen this kinda of mansion In her life but not anymore...

Riya P.O.V

We reached a big Mansion... it looks beautiful.. but it remembers me my past... my mom.. dad and our Home.. it's more or less looks like my home... big yet beautiful.. but what I missed there even here I'm missing... Family.. I don't know anything about Alessandro except him being a business man and his company is a rival to the company I am working...

"Welcome home... make yourself comfortable.. I will get something for us to eat" he said and left...

I sat on the sofa and saw the best interiors the house had .. I started admiring everything... I don't think anyone apart from us are here...except the security guard .

All of sudden I felt that something  burning.. I ran towards the some and found Andro there trying to stop the smoke...

"What are you doing? "I questioned. .

"I thought of preparing something for us to eat".. he said scratching his back of head...

"Leave it to me... I'll do something.. you go and change your dress first" I said..

He  tried to say something but before that I ordered him to go...

Then I cleared the mess and started preparing some variety Rice with the vegetables and Rice I found in kitchen... and finally I prepared some fresh pomegranate juice... Then took them and placed in dinning hall... opposite to kitchen...

What takes him to get ready for an hour... I thought of searching him by myself..  I reached one more room in the extreme end of second floor  and opened the door to find him talking with someone over phone with a white towel wrapped around and a small towel he is using to dry his hair.. he felt my presence so he turned and raised his eyebrows and I replied "dinner " and left from there... it's actually too awkward...

Later he comes down and said sorry for the late...He was talking to an important client... I just nodded and served Vegetables Pulav (Indian dish made with vegetables and rice as main ingredients)... He tasted and for a second he stopped and moaned and said "your hands has some magic... it has been years someone cooked for me" he replied trying to forget something.. but I don't know what and I also want to know about...

I don't know why  but I feel happy with him... Maybe This Riya also started falling for someone....I smiled at that thought and we continued our food... after that I served pomegranate juice and he washed the plates and we both gone backwards and with the bright moon guiding us we reached near the pool and sat dipping our legs and started our little talk which ends up opening up of more and more details to him and he also said about his dad and mom who he lost in an accident and about Bruno's and  everything except some main thing... I don't know what  but I'll get to know about him more and more on future...

I don't know when I slept but when I woke up in am lying on a bed and Andro sleeps in a  uncomfortable  couch near my bed... I smiled and saw the clock Reading 7 in the morning .. I took a bed sheet and wrapped around him and made my way to restroom...