29. The Ultimate Villan

Simone's P.O.V

                 The Warehouse backyard in the Hilly Region where one of the branches of Livia Enterprises established recently... I might say Marco has a Taste to build this Warehouse here, the place simply attracts the passerby so is the smell of Perfume Industries they started a year ago... I hope that ****** Alessio still in Memories of his wife  Olivia... He named every company after her name to make everything alive around him remembers her every f******ing day , but I made her disappear from this world but I alas she came back but not in his life anymore ,  I might say she is one  fine  piece of B***h ,  I always wish to taste...

   The sound of heels implies the arrival of my Partner In Crime and the Marvelous Stacy... I first saw in some random Club where she stole everything from a Man who is fully wasted in drinks...I saw what she did she just waved me and smiled...
The Evil one... from That the time we hit off perfectly... She helps me in every way Socially as my Secretary,  Personally as my Partner In illegal business and Privately as my slave who warms my bed..  In return I just have to give her Gifts.. A lot of gifts,  especially a costliest... She is woman who loves every riches... She always tries to show off her attitude... She is one damn gold digger...  She is a Devil in every way just like me... And let's not forget that she is The step daughter of My Ex-wife Sofia...

Sofia. .. I still remember the model who always falls for the rich People..
When she saw me and my richness she married me... It was good for a few months still she found out she is pregnant with twins... She can't able to get rid of... She hated that I lost interest in her and stopped spending her any money... She went to her Mom Elena's home where she given birth to two boy twins and she send them to me with a note to take care those two ******* children and later she married a Italian Billionaire who is running a Club Business...
Why should I take care these two *******??.. I have lot more to enjoy not to baby sit these two... I literally abandoned them in front of an Orphanage... They live or die is not my problem anymore... 

Later I met Isabella who is a Friend of Olivia... They both went to a same college.... My Boss Alessio fallen head over heals for Olivia , the one I chose a my next prey... But Fortunately or Unfortunately Isabella fallen for my Acting... She is a Daughter and sole heir of Millionaire, who written every property in her name before he died in a Unfortunate Car Accident... The Car accident is actually Unfortunate, because I didn't involve in any petrol leakage of that car and Blast of it you know....
**Laughing Evily**

My thoughts were interrupted by a small hand pressing my Front of Chester sensually...

"May I know what's going on the Evil Mind of yours?"... questioned Stacy..

I hugged her and said " My Past Achievements... "

She replied " Just a part 1 I hope... still few more are there and few more yet to come.. hmm?.."

Like I said A devil mind can be read by devil only...