22.Mom! it's not just a word!

Riya's P.O.V

I took Martin's Car and am make him sit on the passenger seat and started driving....

I know the drunken Martin Well... He used to drink very rare when he was with me in India...He got the habit of drinking after he came to Italy.. especially the last two years... I know something for sure that he is hiding A Big Secret... But only think I know about him in this stage is.. if he is drunk he almost say every little secret to me... Even from his First Crush...

I stopped the Car nearby a shop to get a lemonade for him... I asked him drink that...

I started driving for a while... we are almost reaching our home...

"Martin do you really don't know Mom is in debt?" I questioned him doubtly. .

He started at me for a while I stopped the Car before the main gate and he said " I know already but Mom asked me never to inform you... She said the entire property if yours gonna help thousands of orphans... For her selfishness she don't want to take anything from your wealth"...

" I really getting angry on you and your mom" saying that I got down from the car and started walking...

I never stopped when mom Called me... I gone straight to drawing room and picks Rohan and goes inside my room and locked it...

Amy and Elena said that both are going to spend some time outside and afterwards going to watch "Avengers" movie... They are becoming kids nowadays... I played with Rohan for sometime and he smiled and laughed at me... He is finally exhausted and slept in my arms... I heard a faint knock on my door... I made pillow walls and make him lie on the bed then opened the door...

Both Martin and Mom are standing with a sad face... I closed the door without any sound and walked towards living Hall ignoring them.. They know I'm not a Angry person but when I get angry it's really difficult for anyone to control me... Martin always used to tease that he is going to pray God to give me a husband who will control my anger easily... I don't hope so...

"I'm sorry Dear... I don't want to be selfish in asking your money and property.. It's your Mom and Dads hard earned and now it's helping a lot of people.. I don't want to take their happiness. ." Mom said with a teary eye.. That really wants to forgive her... accept her  and blame the situation...

"Yes... You are not selfish...  because It's  MY MONEY, MY PROPERTY, MY PARENTS and what not... If everything is MINE...MINE AND ONLY MINE.. Am I not yours?... The one who you always proud of being called your Only DAUGHTER... AM I NOT YOURS? " I asked with verge of tears...

"Why didn't you say me Mom?....I'm calling you Mom ..it's not just a word... I'm really thinking you as my very own mother..." I said and turned opposite to her...

She came forward and said "You are my only daughter...Now and ever... I know you.. if I asked you can even give your life.. but I don't want you to know... getting the money that saving the life of many orphans is equal to killing their lives... I don't want to do that.. Because I have two children with me, both can go any level to save their mom... " she said and hugged me...

Martin also comes and hugs me.. Me being difficult pushed him and he landed on sofa bed..

"What was that?" He asked with a shock covering his face..

"For hiding the truth from me for past two years and getting the habit of  drinking " I replied throwing a small cushion that was on side...

"What?... You started drinking a lot?" Mom asked...

There goes Martin caught red handed... By now both of them started beating him with cushions.... And him started Apologizing ....