Chapter 26

Megan Watson's POV

I woke up, my head laid on Niall's chest. I was so comfortable and cosy; I never wanted to move from this spot again. I smiled as Niall pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"Good morning," I said softly, looking up at him with the smile staying on my lips.

"Hey," Niall replied, his voice croaky from having just recently woken up. He smiled weakly and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me softly. I felt so content as I kissed him; if I were to spend the rest of my life waking up like this, I'd have no problem with that whatsoever.

"Love you," he said, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. I didn't say anything, though, because I started to get a sick feeling in my stomach. "Meg?"

I quickly got up off him and went out of the room and to the bathroom as fast as I could, immediately getting sick into the toilet. I whimpered after I had got sick, and then felt Niall take my hair gently in his hands so it wasn't in my way. I hated him being there when I got sick. I wanted to be alone when I got sick, because it wasn't a pretty sight. 

After getting sick again, I let out soft cries. I hated morning sickness. I hated being constantly tired. I hated being fucking pregnant.

"Meg, don't cry," Niall soothed me, rubbing my back and letting me snuggle into his chest as I cried. "Wow, when you said you didn't like how we kiss, you really meant it." He joked.

I glared at him and smacked his chest, trying not to laugh. "Idiot."

"Same goes," he replied with a small smile. "You done getting sick?"

I nodded with a deep sigh, taking a piece of paper and wiping my mouth with it. I threw it into the toilet and then flushed it. After washing my hands, a small shriek left my mouth as I felt Niall scoop me up in his arms bridal style.

"Niall! What're you doing?" I asked in confusion as he carried me out of the room.

He simply grinned. He brought me back into our bedroom and then placed me down on the bed, before lying down beside me.

"Um, shouldn't we get up?" I asked him as he pulled the blankets over us.

"Nah. Let's stay in bed all day," he said, wrapping an arm around me.

"We can't do that."

"Who says?"

I thought about it and just shrugged. "Well, what if we get hungry?" I looked over to him, his blue eyes looking beautiful and bright as ever from the bit of light that peeked through a small space between the curtains.

"Then I'll get us food and you can stay in bed."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well what if I wanna go to the toilet?"

"Then... I'll carry you to the bathroom?"

"And watch me pee?"

He burst out laughing. "I'd rather not."

"Why do you want me to stay in bed so much?" I asked him curiously.

"Cause, I think you'd like to rest all day," he said with a small shrug.

"Who wouldn't?" I asked with a small laugh.

He laughed lightly and then when it was silent for a while, said, "so, what'd ya wanna do?"