Chapter 6

Megan Watson's POV

The next few hours were surprisingly normal.

It was as if nothing had happened - and I was so glad of that.

Even though it was the afternoon, I was lying in bed and doing absolutely nothing, while Niall was lying beside me. We had been lying in silence for what seemed like forever - but I didn't mind at all. I had a feeling Niall did, though. I knew he'd rather be doing something and enjoying our holiday.

"Niall," I spoke after a moment, shuffling around and facing him. He looked up at me.

"Yeah, love?"

"I - I don't like it when we fight," I said, sighing softly afterwards.

"I don't either, Meg. I love you." He told me, looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too," I said quietly, "So why do we always fight?"

He shuffled around a bit, licking his bottom lip and then biting it. "We don't always fight," he said, "And anyways, it's not like they're major fights or anything."

I shrugged, letting out another soft sigh, "I guess so."

We were silent for a moment, and so I laid on my back and shut my eyes. I soon felt Niall's arms wrap around me, though, and he pulled me into him so that my back was against his front.

He nuzzled his face into my neck, his breath tickling the exposed skin and causing me to shiver slightly.

We didn't say or do anything for the next few moments, so I was taken by surprise when Niall connected his lips to my neck.

"Niall? What're you doing?" I asked him confusedly, but he didn't reply, continuing to kiss my neck.

He sat up a bit so he had better access to my neck and started sucking and grazing his teeth on it.

"N-Niall," I moaned.

He suddenly stopped and took his lips away from my neck - and burst into laughter.

I turned to look at him as he laughed loudly, really confused. He had his face in his hands, shaking with laughter.

"What?" I asked him confusedly.

"It's - it's just -" he tried to talk but got cut off by his own laughter. He shook his head as he laughed, and I noticed that tears were starting to form in his eyes.

"What?" I asked again.

"You just -" he laughed, wiping his eyes and starting to calm down. "You were like m-moaning or something!" He started laughing again. "Niall," he mimicked and then laughed even harder to the point where actual tears were streaming down his face from laughing so much.

"I don't get what's so funny!" I exclaimed, embarrassed.

"A-all I was doing - w-was kissing your neck! And you just -" he laughed again, while I shook my head and sat up, getting off the bed.

"Aw, no! Meg, come back," he groaned as his laughter died down, reaching a hand out to me as I walked away.

"No," I replied stubbornly. He sat up and got off the bed, following me and then grabbing my wrist.

"What?" I spat at him as I spun around.

He seemed hurt by my tone, so I sent him a small smile, feeling guilty.

"I'm just messing, Niall," I assured him, so he wouldn't be hurt, "What is it?" I asked him softly.

He glanced at the ground and then back to me. "I, uh, have something for you."