Chapter 3

hashtag eW smut

((sorta))

((not really))

I JUST REALIZED THAT IF THIS WERE STILL THE FIRST BOOK

IT'D BE CHAPTER 69

HASGSHAHAH

ok bye

-

Megan Watson's POV

"Megan?"

The next morning, as Niall and I sat in our seats on the plane that was currently headed for America, I shuffled a small bit as Niall spoke my name.

I didn't reply though, as I was annoyed at him at that moment since the argument we had had before leaving for the airport. He had offended me, and so since then I hadn't spoken to him at all unless it was absolutely essential.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Niall had shouted, storming into our bedroom, where I was frantically searching for one of my bags that I was to bring on our holiday.

"I just - I'm looking for my bag!" I groaned in frustration, resisting the urge to stamp my foot childishly.

"What bag?! C'mon, we don't have time for this, Megan!" He said, grabbing my arm.

I pulled out of his grip and stepped back. "I have to find it, Niall! It has my stuff in it!" I insisted, growing more frustrated with him by the second.

"I don't care, okay? We can buy you new 'stuff'! We really don't have time for this!" He shouted, clearly angry.

"Leave me alone! You're such an idiot! Just give me a minute for once, Niall!"  I had shouted back at him.

"No! You leave me alone! You're such a bitch, you know that? All the fucking time, all you ever do is complain! Think of me for once and stop being such a self-centred cunt!"  He had shouted back at me at the top of his voice, and I immediately quietened, offended by his outburst.

He stared at me for a moment, his fists clenched and his chest rising up and down in anger, before storming out of the room.

"I hate you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs after him, it being so loud that it hurt my voice, but I didn't care, because at that moment I had hated Niall more than anything.

"Megan," Niall groaned, snapping me out of my thoughts and my mind returned to the airplane we were seated in.

When I ignored him again, Niall looked over at the small amount of other people in the plane and then grabbed my hand, leading me away from our seats.

"Niall! What're you doing?" I hissed at him as he kept his grip on my hand and pulled me after him as he walked through the plane until he reached a door.

He looked both ways to see if anyone was looking, before opening the door and lightly pushing me inside, immediately stepping in behind me and then locking the door so that we were now locked in a small airplane bathroom.

"Niall, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" I muttered as he turned to me. He looked at me and then in one swift movement had his lips pressed to mine.

I gasped as he immediately pushed me against the wall and attacked my lips with desperate kisses, his hands on my hips. After a moment, I kissed him back, finding it hard at first for my lips to keep up with his pace. I brought my hands up to the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me, forgetting completely about being angry at him.