Chapter 20

Megan Watson's POV

Another two weeks later, I was doing better.

Better meaning I wasn't crying every moment of every day over Niall.

Although I was still constantly upset, I didn't cry as much and was starting to find it easier to not think of Niall.

But, I did still feel weird. It came to my attention that the weird feeling didn't seem to be caused because of Niall and I's break-up, because if it had've, it would have been gone by now.

Also, when I had gotten sick one of the days, Lottie and I assumed it was from me crying so much, but now, I was continuing to get sick.

So not only was I still not over Niall (I don't think I would ever fully get over him) - but I seemed to be sick now, too. Which was just great.

I woke up with a groan, and lay in bed for a while, too lazy to get up. Eventually, though, I got up and slowly went down the stairs, not fully awake yet. I ran a hand through my hair and yawned as I trudged down the stairs and then went into the kitchen. I was walking over to the fridge when I suddenly became aware of a feeling of nausea in my body.

I tried to ignore it for a moment, but then I realised it was too strong to ignore and that I was actually going to get sick, so I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started getting sick into the toilet. I felt so weak and helpless as I stayed on my knees infront of the toilet, as if I wasn't in control of my own body.

Soft whimpers left my mouth as I sat there after getting sick. I hated throwing up. The feeling was disgusting; I hated it, and I hated being sick. Although, I preferred actually getting sick rather than the feeling of needing to get sick. I felt like the feeling of nausea was the worst possible feeling in the world.

I heard the door creak from behind me and saw Delilah standing there, a small gasp leaving her lips.

"Meg, are you okay?" She asked, bending down beside me.

"I'm -- yeah. Just," I felt the need to get sick again, and suddenly said urgently, "Just please leave!"

She stood up and took a small step back, but didn't actually leave. I tried not to get sick in front of her, but it was no use. When I finished getting sick again, nothing was said for quite a while.

"This reminds me of Twilight," Delilah said randomly.

I looked to her questioningly. "Twilight?"

"Yeah." She let out a small giggle. "Y'know when they're on their honeymoon, and she, like, gets sick. After she eats chicken isn't it? But she's pregnant. Yeah."

I shook my head at her, letting out a weak laugh as I started to get up. "First off, I'm not on a honeymoon," I pointed out, my hands shaking as I stood up, feeling really weak. "Second, I didn't eat any chicken." 

Delilah let out a small laugh and opened the door for me. 

"Third -- thanks," I thanked her for opening the door for me and then started walking towards my room with Delilah beside me, very aware of the fact I was shaking and was unable to control it. "Third, I'm not pregnant."

I walked into my room and instantly lay down on my bed. "And fourth, I'm not a vampire," I concluded, before adding. "Or am I? Dun dun dun."

Delilah laughed but then sent me a sympathetic smile. "Do you want anything?"

"I think I'm okay," I assured her with a small smile, "Thanks, Lilah. Or do I have to call you Delilah now? Or Del? Or Deleelee? Or D-Pizzle? Cus you're too cool for me, huh?" I teased.