Losing You

Hope this is long enough! Enjoy. (:

Morgan

The wedding was just beautiful. After being there, and feeling the atmosphere of well...love, I began to think. Jacob and I had a good thing. It would be wrong to just throw it all away. Danielle and Justice suggested that I'd go to see a therapist. Come to remember I did see one after the whole Devin situation so I would be up for it.

I quickly got dressed and began to grab my things to go. Jacob was down in the entertainment room watching television, I stood at the frame of the door until he acknowledged me. He gave off a small smile and motioned for me to come to him. I walked slowly, sitting on the couch beside him.

"I have an appointment I have to go to today.'' he jumped up looking to my stomach.

"For the baby?" he asked, shaking my head no I watched his mouth form into the shape of an O before he sat back on the couch.

"To see my therapist Jacob."

"But why? Just nevermind babe." he assured sitting deep into his seat. I'm pretty sure it was pressing on his mind. With our whole situation. I was trying the best on my behalf to keep myself from getting too stressed.

"I just don't want the situation, to stress me out to the point where our future is in jeopardy." I rubbed my stomach slightly. He nodded his head and laid his head in my lap. Just laying there for a moment.

"I'm so sorry Morgan. And I'm not being the best husband I can be right now either. I know so." I ran my fingers through his hair, I wanted to cry. It would help with so much I was dealing with.

"Jacob I was wrong then, baby its not all your f-fault." I was on the verge of tears like always, trying to reason with Jacob. We looked deeper into the incident and it was Alix up to no good. She needs help.

"That ain't good enough for me. The media knows about things, I have a family. We have a family." he sat up looking to me.

"Well we don't have to listen to any of that. We know whats here. I'm gonna try to work through this, I am." Jacob brought me into a hug. He wrapped me so tight and I brought my hand to the back of his head before kissing him softly.

"I love you." he said wiping my eyes. I smiled and mouthed the same back to him before standing up to leave.

It was a nice day, the wind blowing. The weather was warm though. My maternity clothes were now in full affect. I wore an oversized sweater and my sweats. My sunglasses made their way to my face as I got into the Range.

Once I made it to the office, I went to the elevator, immediately making it up to the correct floor. I reached the front desk and the receptionist recognized me before sending me into the back. Once I reached the door, she was already standing with a broad smile and open arms.

"Morgan. Nice to see you again." I shook Ms. Diana's hand. Diana Edmonds. One of the very few people who has helped me through so much.

"You too Dr. Edmonds. I just really needed to come and clear my mind." she nodded walking over to her desk, grabbing her pen and file.

"Go ahead and take your seat. Relax." I sat back, laying down. I stared to the heavens, ready for all of my burdens to be lifted.

"The thing is, I've been trying to. With the situation with Jacob, and the third baby on the way." she scribed what I said and nodded.

"Morgan, explain the situation."

"I was here, in Atlanta with the babies. Jacob traveled to Savannah for a concert with a few label mates. One of them being Alix Lapri. She's had her conflicts with me, and vice versa. But I've always sensed that she wanted my husband. She's come onto him multiple times and she put a sleeping medication in his drink before she had sex with him."