All For You

Jacob

Yet another evening with the crew. I swear we had grown in so many ways, and we were tighter than ever now. For tonight we planned on having dinner..however us guys had a treat planned for the ladies. It was gonna blow them away, mainly because we always had something up our sleeves.

"Dinner was amazing Craig. I see you've been practicing." Tiffany complimented as Jade was propped on her hip.

We had to bring the twins along, leaving them with my mom would've been a bit much. Especially since they're the most rambunctious two around.

"Thanks, ya boy gets bored here sometimes so I gotta do something." we all laughed and walked into the large entertainment room.

"Hey babe I'm gonna go lay the twins down. Craig can you show me the room?" Morgan questioned.

"Yeah c'mon." he directed her along with Tiffany and Sierra. That gave Jacob, Rayan & I time to get ready.

We changed into our black suit coats, and black fedoras. Chresanto and Craig were gonna join in too, but the point was to serenade our girls with a song.

"Don't chicken out on me Lopez." I laughed glancing over at Rayan who was taking his braids out.

"Nigga I got this! Si the only one i'm worried about." I dapped them up and we walked downstairs to the entertainment room where they were talking and chatting.

Craig cleared his throat and came before them. "Ladies, sit back and relax. Enjoy the show." he smirked.

"What the hell?" Tiffany snapped. We all snickered but when we heard the music play ran out to them.

It was Guy, Piece of My Love.

You can have a
Piece of my love
It's waitin' for you
Girl it's true.

I walked before Morgan and grinded between her legs causing the girls to squeal. She tilted her head back and laughed. I joined back with Rayan & Jacob as we continued with the choreography. Since it was an instrumental I had to sing and the others did back up.

Take off your shoes
Let your pretty sexy hair down
Girl it's true
It's time now, baby
I'm givin' you a piece of my love

You can have a
Piece of my love
It's waitin' for you
Girl it's true.

When we finished we threw the hats to them and I stood back laughing as Morgan ran up and jumped on me.

"Thank you for singing to me." she pecked my lips and I smiled placing her down.

"Y'all are so sweet. Ray work on those moves for me baby." Sierra laughed while Ray hugged her from behind.

"Oooh my papi put in work!" Tiffany laughed causing us all to roll our eyes.

"Don't boost him up." I chuckled hitting the back of his head. We gathered around each other and listened to music.

"So you guys I have something really exciting coming up soon." Morgan smiled and I looked up to her from the floor.

"And what might that be?" I asked. Everyone nodded and looked to her.

"Well...I'm finally gonna publish my book." she clapped. I had no clue of it whatsoever.

"I didn't know you were working on a book sis, thats great." Chresanto smiled flashing his fangs.