Get It Over With: Part O n e

After coming back from the little vacation, Morgan and Jacob decided on holding off on the news of the possible pregnancy. They wanted to surprise everyone. Jacob however was still dealing with the Alix situation, but it was only going to get worse. And he knew this. The two walked up to their home to relieve Kendra who watched the twins for the span of the week, along with Kaleb who'd be staying with them for a few more days.

"Mommy home! Mommy, mommy!" Jade scrambled over along with her brother, causing Morgan's heart to melt at the sight.

"Hi baby girl, were you good?" she asked looking up to Kendra who nodded and rubbed her stomach. She was due pretty soon with her own little girl.

"Yeah." Jade smiled walking over to her dad as he scooped her up. Kaleb hugged Morgan before saying goodbye to his mom.

"When do you want me to get him?" she questioned wrapping up in a bundle of warm outwear apparel.

"You're fine Kendra, we'll call you. Thank you so much." Morgan hugged her and Jacob did the same before she left.

"Hey Kaleb, hows it going man?" Jacob asked walking upstairs with everyone. Kaleb hugged his dad once they reached his room. It was his safe haven when he came over to his father's house. He had many books, and toys.

"Good, my mom is almost having a baby." he smiled , Jacob nodded laughing at what he attempted to say to him.

"I know, you're gonna be a big brother all over again." Kaleb nodded getting himself lost in his trains that he had in his room.

Jacob left before going to find Morgan and Jade laid in their bed together. She played in her hair, and started to braid it up. Jade truly was the little princess around the house.

"Hey we're gonna go take a bath, you get boss man ready for bed please." Morgan smiled getting up along with Jade. Jacob smiled to himself and went on the search for the man himself.

"Mekai." he called out walking through the halls until he found him coloring in his room on the floor. The twins room was really large, and they just started to sleep in toddler beds rather than cribs.

"Daddy look." he smiled holding up a picture. Although it was an abstract piece from his scribbling it warmed Jacob's heart. He kissed Mekai's forehead and picked him up.

"I like it buddy, want me to put it in my den?" he asked. Mekai nodded laying his head on Jacob's shoulder as they made their way there. He put it on the wall where all the pictures went. It looked good from where it was.

"Yay!" he cheered clapping, flashing his few teeth. Jacob laughed and pulled out his phone to snap a picture of his excited toddler.

"Ready for a bath?" he asked as Mekai began to pout. Typical boy.

One Month Later

Morgan

We were currently at wedding rehearsals for Jacob and Tiffany. It was funny to sit through these considering it was exactly what Jake and I stressed through when it was our time. I was working on my book still, and it was coming along okay.

"What's this?" Jacob asked coming over to me. I brought my laptop along with me and typed up what I could when I wasn't needed for the rehearsal.

"One of my last chapters. I'm getting there." I smiled looking to the screen. The wedding was taking place at the same church we had ours at, I could see why. It was such a beautiful building.

"Thats good baby. Thats good." he slung his shoulder over me, pecking my cheek as we watched Jacob and Tiffany practice their vows.

"Thought you were going to the studio today..." I looked up curiously to Jake and he nodded his head.