Chapter 27

Ariana's POV

These past few weeks in California have been some of the best in my life. Nash has been texting me daily and I have told him that I forgive him for what he did but I just can't get back together with him. I was currently sitting In Sam and I's bedroom finishing editing my video to post on my channel.

Sam, Kian and I had done the bestfriend tag. It's the same as the girlfriend and boyfriend tag but obviously we aren't dating. It was actually pretty funny. We had almost the same answers. That's what we get for being best friends right?

"Ariana get your cute ass down here to eat!" Sam yelled up the spiral staircase.

I shut my laptop and got off the bed and walked into the hall.

"Sam John Pottorff you have no right to call my ass cute!" I yelled back right in his face. He stuck his tongue out at me and I flipped him off.

"Time, date, place, position" he said winking.

"You're a nasty fuck for a boy in a realtionship with my bestfriend" I said pointedly. He shrugged laughing.

"She looks at girls boobs so hey?" he said taking a bite of his chicken Alfredo. I almost choked on my food. I had almost forgot she did that.

"Hey guys" Ricky and Kian said coming inside with bags of groceries.

"Hey losers" I replied almost finishing the small bowl of food I had.

"Well then" Ricky said crossing his arms and pouting "I guess you don't get and Arizona then" he turned away.

"I love you Ricky you're the best metaphorical big brother ever" I said hugging him from behind. Sam made a 'what the fuck girl?' Face at me. "I love you too Sammy." I said going over to him and kissing his pink cheeks. Ricky handed me my Arizona. "Thank you" I said.

"I remembered it so I win" Kian said. I rolled my eyes and went over to him standing on my tippy toes and still not being able to reach his 6'0foot frame, me being only 5'3. He laughed lifting me by my waist. I kissed his nose and he let me down. I giggled when his hands brushed my waist. I'm quite the ticklish one.

He smiled down at me and locked his eyes on me. His brown eyes are gorgeous. I broke the gaze looking down to the floor. He sighed in disappointment "call Nash, he needs to know you still love him. Say yes you guys are perfect together" Kian said a bit sadly.

Kian is literally the sweetest boy ever and he will make some girl very happy. I looked up at him. I leaned back up to kiss his cheek showing my thanks.

----

Nash's POV

I sat on my bed looking up at my ceiling. 'You're so stupid' my brain kept telling me. 'You never deserved her.' Why won't my guilty conscious stop and leave me alone.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

'Ariana💛'

I immediately slid the answer button.

"Hello?" I asked

"Babe," she said sighing in relief. "I'm pulling up to the airport right now, I'm coming home"

My heart burst with joy. "Why? did you get hurt what's happening" I asked her thinking of the worst possible case scenario.

"I miss you and I miss us" she whispered almost as if she was crying.

"Ill meet you at the airport when do you land?" I asked.

"I lied, I landed half an hour ago, look outside." She said.

I pulled te curtain back as quick as I could. Sure enough my baby was there, standing in the rain. I ran down the stairs and flung the door open to a soaking Ariana running into my arms. This moment right here, is perfect.

"I missed you baby girl" i said into her hair.

"I love you Nash. To the moon and back" she said looking up at me and kissing me with enough passion to burn the building down. I heard wolf whistles and looked to where Cameron, Emily, Matt, and Montana were walking up the driveway. Maybe there is hope for us all.

The rest of the night was spent watching movies and old show reruns.

Ariana's POV.

"Nash lets go lay in your room" I said to Nash looking up at him. He nodded and pulled me up with him. I raced him to his room and flew into his bed. He laid beside me pressing soft kisses into my neck and collar bone. I moaned out his name softly. He looked up at me smirking. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. I trailed the kisses to his neck and ended on his chest. "Nash," I asked.

"Yes baby?"

"Make love to me" I whispered.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Woahhhhhhh guys 40+k reads that's fricking amazing thank you so much!!!!
Kik me: Montana_rose13
~Montana