Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part Two)

I dedicate this chapter to someone awesome I met recently on Wattpad, Maimunah ;)

Oh. And a shout out to Kainatsanger and RINaina :)

To all my readers, sorry this chapter came extremely late I've been extremely busy lately.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

I did a little re-kept and surely some of you might be wondering why in the last chapter Jerk and Shaliza was missing in class? Well... Go read:P

SSBMA1994

=D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part Two)

(Jerk's P.O.V)

     "Cockroach?" I raised an eyebrow. Where the heck did that come from? Just what the hell goes inside this brat's head anyways? And why was she crying earlier?

     Sakinah sniffed holding in her tears and embarrassment,"Yes. Cockroach."

     She looked so funny and beaten down. I studied her and in merely seconds I figured her out; I could read her like a piece of paper. so, 'she's had a terrible day which I'm guessing Shaliza was the cause. She hadn't predicted bumping into me - her greatest enemy- and Shaliza all at one go. Realizing her biggest nightmare coming true, she was desperate to run away but sadly found herself stuck with no way out. So now, she's putting on her defense mechanism.'

     Hmm...Sakinah, defensive? I thought about the idea momentarily. Should I break that little fragile barrier now? Although it was scrutinizing tempting, a part of me was telling me that now was probably not the time. She's probably at her peak and I shouldn't push my limits. If I was going to bully her, I should take one step at a time. So I decided to go on another route and test the defense barrier she set up.

     "I though I was 'Jerk' , why cockroaches all of a sudden?" I smirked looking amused at Sakinah stuttering to get an answer.

     "B-Because..." Sakinah clung on her white Kurta which had a black flowery designs on it as she thinks for an answer;quick.

     "Because?" I can't help teasing her. Messing with sakinah was just to fun to refuse.

      "BECAUSE I absolutely HATE and DETEST Cockroaches the same way I do you! There you have it; Cockroach and Lizard. Aren't you two just a lovely couple?" That slightly caught me off guard, not only the message, but the way she screamed it at my face in satisfaction before struting away. What was with her and shouting anyway? I never get over it. Sakinah bumped herself against me and Shaliza as she made her way to class.

*****

     Sakinah left and never once looked back. Her figure almost fading in the distance. Shaliza eyed her back with full of hatred. Her shoulder-lenght brown hair was a hot mess with spikes all over as if in correspondence to her anger. her fists were pressed tightly.

     "That little brat!" She groaned.

     She lunged a step forwards but I held her back with my arm. "Hey, patience now." I warned her. Sockingly, she pushed my arm away in furry. I was slightly turned on by it yet I pushed the idea away.

     I stared at her intently. "What is this? Now you are turning against me?"

     "I've had enough of that Savannah Brat! This is between me and her." She groaned again gritting her teeth as she once again made a fruitless attempt to charge right at Sakinah but again I held her back, this time tighter. 'Savanah?'