Chapter Six.....Ghosts?

     Eerie sound.

     Creepy music.

     Creepy hostel, dead leaves all wondering on the garden floor beside the pathway to the hostel.

     Coming closer and closer! 

     The gates,opening slowly.

     In an empty storey...

     ..the most magnificent room and beautiful bedroom was revealed.

     "Wow! I want this room please!"

     "Are you sure?"

     "Yeah, I mean what's wrong with it?"

     "It's..it's..," the lady debated herself on whether she should tell the reason why,"never mind. Enjoy your stay! Here's the key." 

     Before the lady went off, she lightly whispered, "I hope you don't believe in ghosts.." It was so light, the 16-year-old teenager could barely hear it. She shrugs it off. She probably heard it wrongly  anyways. Besides, she does not believe in ghost.

     Creepy music and a loud rhythmic heartbeat. 

     The 16-year-old teenager starts to unpack her stuffs and belongings.

     Three whole days she enjoyed her stay in that new room.

     It was the most magnificent room in the hostel.How could one not want it? It was huge and lovely. The silks were a delicate pink. The carpet was a bright red. The mattress was a beautiful soft white colour. The dressing table was a light mahogany colour and neatly, intricately designed.Everything about that room was lovely! 

     Suddenly, a small light chuckle of a little girl came out of nowhere. The teenager sensed a presence behind her, "enjoying it here?" The voice whispered,giggling.

    Shocked, she turned around to confirm the existence of what's behind her. Nothing! She shrugged it off. She was probably just hearing things. Everything went normal again.

     Creepy music and a loud rhythmic heartbeat.

     One day, she was sitting at her bedroom enjoying the view of the room. Suddenly with one passing blink, the whole room was instantly filled with red spilling blood and dead bodies lying everywhere. She gaped and closed her eyes as she rubbed it, then re-opened her hazel brown eyes again. Nothing!

     What's wrong with me? Why am I seeing things?

     Creepy music and a loud rhythmic heartbeat.

     Some other day, she was with her friends who were sleeping over in her room. Laughing and giggling as they were enjoying themselves chit-chatting above the bed altogether, all of a sudden the room was locked by an unknown source. A small cute girl with short blond curly hair appeared at the other end, near the door of  the room. She had light blue eyes, beautiful pale skin,and a creepy smile plastered across her face. Blood was spilled all over her sleeping dress. She held a small knife hidden behind her small body.

     "Isn't this wonderful? We have visitors!" She said cheerfully. The room was filled with red blood again, this time thicker like a pool on the once beautiful carpeted floor.Dead bodies were coming into view again: above the closet below the bed, all scattered around the floor, behind the door and much more.

     Ear-piercing scream. 

     Creepy music and a loud rhythmic heartbeat.

     "Aww, why didn't you bring me more visitors?" The same little girl again who sounded sad and disappointed at the almost empty room filled by none other than the owner herself, the little girl and furniture.