Chapter Twelve.....Last day

Hey everyone! =D

I'll just keep it short. Razi is Hassan's elder brother (in case you forgot). He'll be mentioned shortly.

Picture on the side is Sakinah.>>>>>

There are not many Muslim celebrities out there who actually covers herself with a hijab, has some good photos to share on Google,  and around Sakinah's age. So, sorry if she doesn't live up to your expectations. =.= Personally, I think she looks good- there's something serene about her face that reminds me of Sakinah. I don't know about you guys. Well, whatever...Sakinah wasn't meant to look all that 'WOW' like Hassan or Jerk/Mirza anyways. ;P

I'm a little dissapointed not many commented on the last chap. I needed some motivational boost.

On the bright side, I'm glad you're still hanging on to my story. I really thank you for that.

From my side, I would like to apologise if my grammar is not awesome like those other writers on Wattpad :(  I hope you're not too bothered by it (seriously hoping) and at least you would like the plot that I got ready for you :)

Enough said. (Sorry, ended up long after all ;P)

Enjoy this chappie! =D

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Chapter Twelve.....Last day (Part One)

(Hassan's P.O.V)

    I was busy humming to myself as I get ready for school. I really don't know what to expect for today. I was eying my reflection making sure I looked presentable. I'm a guy though, so this probably won't take long. From the sides of my eyes, I could see a figure standing beside me near the door- the dressing table from where I was standing was just near my bedroom door. Puzzled, I turned to my side to see the person who's been staring at me. My eyes met similar matching grey eyes like mine; Razi.

     Razi has his right hand casually resting over the sides of the door and his left hand on his hip. He was wearing his work clothes and had a tie hanging loosely around his neck. He had been carefully studying me. " You. Told. Our. Secret."

     I was at a loss for words. "H-how did you know?" That was the only clever reply I could manage.

     "How could I not?" He responded calmly again with that 'duh' look on his face.

     Of course. We had powers; access to many things. I should've known. It was a stupid question to ask. "Your'e right. I'm sorry." I gave a sad smile. Again, I have disappointed him by breaking the ground rules he made for us. The number one rule was our 'ultimate secret' that we shared- or otherwise known as our capabilities/powers - was to remain secret and sealed beneath our tongues.

     "I thought you would've learned your lesson by now. Remember the last time you told that girl from kindergarten. Haven't you learned anything from there? No one can be trusted Hassan- NO ONE." He looked frustrated as he tried to understand my stupid act, but failing miserably. I ignored it.

     "She's different."

     He snorted at my reply, "Different?! She has already broken your promise ONCE. What else could be bargained from her?" Should've known he knew about that part too. He probably knew about everything given him and his protectiveness over me as his brother and also Fatimah our younger sister.

     I was immediately brought back to the memory of Sakinah breaking the first tiny secret I shared as a test. What more? I frowned deep in thoughts to think of a good reason; I don't want to let this go, I insist on being friends with Sakinah no matter what. Especially after what we have been through together already.