Chapter Thirteen.....Peer pressure

I changed my mind. I'm making this into a new chapter instead of a filler chapter since it has nothing to do with last chapter's title. =.=

Picture on the right side is Raudhah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Character description <3

Name Raudhah

Cast Anne Hathaway

One of Sakinah's best friend

Wears glasses but is NOT a nerd

Outgoing, funny, likes to play dominant at times

School news reporter

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Thirteen.....Peer pressure

     Me and Hassan were hanging out at our territory which is the playground. It's weird. I hardly see kids play around here. Maybe it's because this is one of the oldest playground around here and kids prefer going to the bigger more improved playground five minutes away from here. I don't know about them, but I personally love it here. 

     My favourite was the swing. The last broken swing had been fixed. It's a hunch - I never asked of Hassan what happened back then- but I'm guessing it was Ahraqah's doing that got it to broke. That was probably one of her ways back then to try and kill me. Too bad she can't kill me now because of the promise she made with Hassan. I smiled. But it was soon rubbed off of my face the moment guilt clouded my mind.

     I try to cover my guilt by distracting myself into conversations. "It's sad that Mr.Izzat left. I mean, I am happy for him. Speaking of which, many teachers seemed to be leaving our school for some weird reasons; too old and getting a retirement, got a better job offer, moving out of town, getting married and even getting a baby!"

     "Yeah. But look on the good side of it, we get a break from study."

     "I don't see them as good. Study or not, we still have to report to school. It's such a waste sitting around in class and do almost nothing while they strive to get recruitment teachers. Jerk and his gang always like to take over once the teachers are gone as if they are in control. Plus, I still can't believe Mr Izzat is our form teacher from now on. It's all surreal. Urghh, I swear; this year has been the biggest and weirdest misfortunes I've gotten apart from all the other years I've been through"

     Hassan looked at me as if he's wondering if he's one of those misfortunes I mentioned. I broke eye contact and stared at the floor instead. "I know that Mr.Izzat is way too uptight and strict for his own good. But in a way, it's good. We are in a critical year right now and will be facing our biggest exams. Then there will be graduation day. It's enough fun for now, we need to concentrate on our studies to come across successful in those results; which will also determined our future." Hassan comforted.

     He's right. I guess it wasn't a misfortune after all. We do need a serious teacher to get our head in the game. I don't want to regret later when I depart from this school knowing that I didn't do my best. It was as if it was all planned by a higher being disguised as a misfortune. I wished I had the capabilities as Hassan to see through bad lucks and view the wisdoms and benefits instead. I let myself swing higher stretching my legs higer in the air and enjoying the green air. I can't help but feel over powered by the beauty of Allah and Allah's creations; even to such a small thing as air is so wonderful.

     Hassan didn't swing too high. In fact he hardly swinged at all. He just swing ever so lightly back and forth but with with his legs still touching the ground. Yeah- I guess it just fits his character perfectly. I can't imagine him swinging high like me, it will feel too out of place. He seemed to be thinking of something. "Well, at least we know what will still remain."