Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (Part Three)

Hey everyone!

So some of you might've thought that Sakinah was being melo-dramatic about the situation from the last chapter (heck, even I thought the same -.-)...But realistically, who wouldn't if they were to walk on Sakinah's footsteps; anyone would be petrified.

To prove my point further, I posted a picture of the ghost (Ahraqah)from Sakinah's nightmare she got the very night before the 'Hassan drama' started. Remember? It's the specific scene from her nightmare where the ghost didn't try to kill her there as she usually would, and sat quietly on the corners of the wall quietly with a wicked smile.

(I found this picture coincidentally and the scene was not inspired by the picture at all. I just got lucky and found the perfect picture of the scene)

Picture>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Now tell me that you don't feel freaked out looking at that =S)

Anyways, enjoy your read! ;P

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (Part Three)

(Sakinah's P.O.V)

     "We went through all that rush just for the sake of being on time to watch a scary movie?!"Was Hassan crazy? We could've died back there, and for what exactly? A stupid movie? So not worth risking my life for that's for sure!

     "Yup," Hassan replied bluntly with a straight face, "I can do whatever I want. Now come on, the movie is about to start!" I felt like screaming a lot of words at him right now but found myself out of words to say. I sighed heavily. This is not the time to argue with him. We walked in quietly into the theatre.

     "Revenge of the slaves" 

     Normally, a scary movie poster would consist of too many characters and decorations which only confuses and irritates my main focus. This poster however does not consist of any characters. No picture of ghost what so ever. There was just a small old-looking town with a night setting and a haze blurring the vision which gives a scary feel to it. I hate scary movies, especially after that last movie that I watched with Layla and Raudhah. But not all scary movie can really scare me. I don't know about this one though. It was said that this was the scariest movie yet.

     I can't stop myself from observing Hassan's every move. I wonder why he randomly wanted to watch a scary movie all of a sudden. I don't know why, but the topic 'ghost' is a sensitive subject for me. I can't stop thinking whether Hassan had any relation to the ghost in my nightmare.

     We sat on our respective seats in the theatre. Mine and Hassan was in the middle, near the front. Hassan seemed excited. He had his fingers of his two hands intercepted with each other and rested behind his head. There were soft murmurs from the people sitting in the back which soon quietens down. The movie haven't really started yet, just advertisements about food and such; typical. After a few second, he grew impatient and had a bored expression on his face. He tapped his fingers on the armrest, irritated. 

     There was a guy sitting in front of me, in between two girls cuddling close to him. This was also typical and cliché in a scary movie, the guy trying to be the 'hero' to frightened girls. It really grows old. 

     "What if it's too scary? I'm scared!" The first girl voiced. I have to admit, I myself was anxious about the movie but the girl's squeaky voice ticks me off. And her voice was kind of loud in this room.