Chapter Sixteen.....You humiliated me now you humiliate yourself

     I was sweating profusely. The blazing hot sun wasn't much help. We were having our usual weekly soccer training. The coach was practically torturing us. Splinting! Push ups! Sit-ups! All the players felt like dying. What minutes seemed like hours. The soccer, in itself, I love it. But the warm up and training are just impossible! It almost felt like we were going for a warm up tournament instead of a soccer tournament

     As I was doing sit-ups, I stole glances at the coach. He had an evil grin on his face. He looked confident, murderous, so much in power. All I could think about was Sakinah and putting my blackmail into action.

     As some of the players groaned in exhaustion, the coach just laughed evilly."That's right, I'm the master here. You shall obey according to my will." He continued laughing evilly.

     Everyone groaned with stressed pissed-off look. I only smirk.

     "Soon, that will be me."

*****

(Sakinah's P.O.V)

(Flashback)

     "I-I accept." I gulped down nervously.

     "You accept, what?" Jerk raised a brow, teasing with that famous smirk of his.

     "I-I accept m-master."

     "That's more like it." Jerk was grinning by now.

     He's loving this. That Jerk! Taking pleasure out of my pain, what a sadist! He has no idea how much torture it brought me from just saying the word "master". I did it all for the sake of Hassan's deceased- or maybe dead now- ring.  I had no idea how the operation went. It's been days since I heard from Hassan. He was absent from school for obvious reason. Oh Allah, I just hope his mum's just fine. Damn, I need to get back that ring at all cost!

     Jerk told me that he'll be keeping the ring until I kept my my deal to the end of the bargain. Damn, why must he be so smart? I cursed my own fate. But I wasn't all stupid, accepting Jerk's blackmail just like that. The deal was for two weeks. Meanwhile, school is left with only two days before we go into a one week holiday break.Like hell would I want to meet up with Jerk during those holiday breaks just so he could torture me some more. So I am left with these two unavoidable days to endure the torture.

     I hid a smirk and turned to leave Jerk's room.

     "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Jerk called.

     "Home. Like where else?! I want to enjoy my remaining hours of peace before I start with my torture tomorrow."

     Jerk smirked. "Who said you would get any break. It all start these very instant!"

     "Excuse me?" Was he kidding me? It's 6.30 p.m and I was still in Jerk's hell room. All I wanted was to go home- which was just next to Jerk's house- shower, eat, pray, maybe watch a little tv then sleep.

     "You heard me. Now, wait here." Jerk demanded as he went to his closet and after about a minute, I saw him took out a whistle with a string looped to it. Jerk tied the string to his neck along with my ring. He then went to his school bag and took out two worksheets and looked it through. I took my time to look at Jerk's room since I wasn't paying much attention before. The walls were painted light blue. The floor was carpeted black. There was a small dark brown clock attached to the wall, a simple bed, computer, study table, air conditioner, posters of band, girls (yuck)...and...I have no idea what poster that one is about!