26) Nightmares

*Brielle's POV*

Whimpers from beside me wake me up. I look over and see Liam covered in sweat and his eyes shut.

"No." he mumbled in his sleep.

I sit up and pull the covers off his body, he starts to fling his arms around nearly hitting me. I try and hold his arms down but I can't get a grip.

"Stay away from her!" he mumbles again, this time grabbing my arms and squeezing tightly.

"Liam! Liam wake up!" I shout, squirming from his tight grip.

His jaw clenches and he shows his fangs. I panic and press my knees to his chest as hard as I could. "Wake up!" I scream.

His eyes shoot open and his body jolts. He lets go of my arms and sits up.

he pants heavily and looks around the room.

I quickly get off the bed and let my back hit my bedroom wall.

"Wh-what happened?" he breathed out.

"It was just a nightmare Liam. Just a nightmare." I say to try and calm him down.

He wipes the sweat off his forehead and lets his feet fall off the bed so hes sitting on the side of it.  his head sinks down and he looks at the floor.

I slowly start to walk towards him, I place my hands on the sides of his face and he looks up at me.

"Are you okay? Do I need to go get Louis?" I ask him in a worried tone.

"N-No. I'm fine."

I curve my lips in and sigh.

he carefully takes my hands and removes them from his face. He looks at my arms and I do also, his face stiffens as he sees the bluish bruise marks placed where he squeezed on my arms during the nightmare.

"I hurt you?" he asks and his voice cracks a bit.

"You were asleep Liam, you had no control over your actions.." I reply to try and make him feel better.

"It doesn't matter, you're still hurt."

"I barley even felt anything, I didn't even notice the marks till you just pointed them out." I fib.

he sighs and lets go of my arms, he places his hand on his forehead and sighs again.

"I just don't want to hurt you. It sucks when I'm a hundred times stronger than you Brielle, you're so fragile, so delicate."

I place my hand on his shoulder,

"It's fine really, I'm practically used to it by now. You're going through some tough things right now with the nightmares and all. Don't stress yourself out babe."

"How long have we been asleep?" he asks me looking at the floor.

"It's 4 in the morning, I think you should go in your room and have Louis stay with you for the rest of the night." I suggest.

"No, I- ugh. If that's what you want then fine." he replies getting up off the bed.

"I want you to stay, trust me I do, but I don't want to see you beat yourself up and worry about hurting me in your sleep."

"Can I just stay, I don't want to go in my room and sleep alone, please? I promise I won't harm you Brielle." he pleads

I look up into his eyes, his piercing red eyes that indicate hes not like me, he's different and stronger than me, he could easily snap me like a twig in a second. But I trust him.

I get on the bed and pat the side next to me. "C'mon."

He smiles sheepishly and lays beside me. He kisses my forehead and gets under the covers.

"Thanks for trusting me." were the last words I heard before I drifted off.