24.) Liar

*Zayn's POV*

We have been walking in the woods for a while now, still no sign of the torture room where Liam is held. Louis says we are close, but I haven't caught Liam's scent yet.

Louis is leading the way, Harry is beside me, and Niall and Brielle are behind us.

"Stop!" Louis whispers and everyone immediately stands still.

"There it is!" He points to this wooden building slightly hidden by the lanky trees.

I close my eyes and inhale the air around me, the familiar scent fills my lungs and my eyes dart open.

"Hes in there." I whisper.

I also catch a few other scents, the three vampires.

Louis turns to me and Harry "Get ready, they are going to come out."

I nod and me and Harry get in position beside Louis, while Niall and Brielle go into their hiding place behind the trees.

We stand there, examining our surroundings, waiting for them to catch our scent and come outside.

An ear piercing scream comes from the wooden building and my body stiffens. Then comes another, and another, and another. I look at Harry and hes tense, his hands tightly formed into a fist.

They are harming Liam, the screams are coming from his mouth. The anger builds up inside me, they know we are here, they are doing this on purpose.

I'm going to rip their fucking heads off.

*Harry's POV*

A few moments later the wooden door flings open and out come the three vampires; Ron, Andy, and Rae.

"Look who decided to show up boys." The woman Rae hissed, a smirk spread across her pale face.

I look at Louis, his fangs out and eyes blood red.

"You have something of ours." Louis began.

The woman raised her eyebrows "Do we? Hmm.. I don't think so."

Zayn took a step forward,

"Listen you little bitch, Liam's scent is all over this place. We know you have him in there and we know what kind of sick shit you've been doing to him. Hand him over if you want to stay alive because I swear if you don't I'll rip you to shreds."

"Rip me to shreds?" she repeated,

"You mean like the way you ripped Eric to shreds?"

Her eyes were so dark they looked black, her breathing was picking up and you could tell she was getting ready to pounce on Zayn at any moment.

"Zayn didn't kill Eric, I did." Louis spoke out, trying to remove her attention from Zayn.

She cocked her head to the side "Must of felt good to kill him, after all of the years of torturing you. Right? I still remember the days, goooood times." she smirked.

I kept my eyes on my target Andy and wait for Louis to give the signal to attack.

"You're gonna pay for what you did to me, It will definitely feel good to kill you." Louis growled.

He opened his mouth and let his fangs appear, he zoomed after her and her body hit the ground.

"Now!" Louis shouted.

I ran towards Andy and punched him across his face, he grunted and lost his balance, hitting the ground. "Get up!" I shouted at him. I griped his shirt and pulled his body up, pounding him back on the dirt floor. I started colliding my fist to his face repeatedly, showing no mercy.