2) I Can't.

Everything was a blur. My eyes open slowly and start to adjust. I hear talking and I see the two boys making a fire. My throat burns and I have a sour taste in my mouth. As I become more awake I notice that I'm tied against a tree.

"Harry pass me the matches." the striped shirt one says. The boy named Harry digs in my bag and gives him the matches.

I clench my fists in anger "Don't touch my stuff!" 

The boys heads spring up and look at me. "Great Louis. Shes awake." Harry mumbles. Harry and Louis? At least I know their names now. Louis continues to scratch the match and the fire is made. Harry gets up and comes over to me. "My my we have a trouble maker. This is going to be interesting." He says with a smirk. I squirm around and try to get the ropes off me. My upper body was completely tied to the tree, but my feet had nothing restraining them. I grin and look at Harry.

"What are you smiling about?" He hisses and steps closer to me.

I kick him in his crotch. He grunts and falls to the floor in pain. I begin to scream for help as loud as I could. Louis darts over to me as faster than I could blink. He covers my mouth and clenches his jaw. "You better shut the hell up." he growls.

My eyes widen at how fast he got to me..no human can walk or even run as fast as that. I nod and he removes his hand from my mouth. Harry gets up still holding his crotch and gives me a dirty look. "Louis give me more rope." He demands. Louis hands him more rope and Harry starts to tie up my legs. Great.

   Harry looks at me and I look back at him, my face filled with disgust. "fucking bastard." I whisper under my breath.

"What was that?" he muttered.

Before I could say anything he is charging toward me and slamming me even harder against the tree. His body right on mine eyes filled with anger. He grabs my face and his eyes begin to change color. His eyes turn dark red. "Say one more word..and your dead." He growls.

I close my eyes as a tear drop runs down my face. His face goes from angry to shocked. He lets go of my face and looks at the tear drop. I open my eyes to see him so concentrated. His hand raises up and I flinch. He wipes the tear drop away and looks into my eyes. "I'm sorry." He whispers. Why would he say sorry, why would he even feel sorry for me at all? He is the one kidnapping me, drugging me, and tieing me to a tree. Nothing makes sense anymore. The Fast movement, the red eyes, the strange interest in my emotion. Nothing.

He turns his head to Louis "I don't think I can do it Louis."

Louis looks up at him "Are you kidding me? She kicked you in the balls. And its been way too long since we have hunted." He snapped.

"Please don't hurt me." I beg.

 "Shut up." he hissed.

"Louis you don't understand. I-cant-do-it." Harry says through his teeth.

Louis scowls at him and gets up. "Fine. Then I will." he grins.

Louis is suddenly in front of me, holding a knife. "P-p-lease, don't kill me. Ill d-do anything." I stuttered. He raises the knife up and I close my eyes. All of a sudden I feel the ropes loosening up.  He grabs me and throws me on the floor. I scream and try to get up and run but he grabs my leg and drags me to him. "Please! Don't!" I scream tears running down my face. I look over to see Harry just standing there, the look of guilt and pain in his eyes. Louis grabs me and chuckles a bit as he sees me screaming. "Your helpless. No one can hear you." He grunts and smacks me. I yelp and hold my cheek in pain.

"Louis.." Harry says loudly.

I kick my feet up at Louis and kick him a few times in the stomach. He growls and lifts me up and throws me back on the floor. He gets on top of me holding my wrists to the dirt. "Get off me!" I scream.

"Louis why are you torturing her? That's not what we fucking do!" Harry shouts. "

Shut the fuck up!" Louis demands and shakes me. 

  Louis lifts me up off the ground by my neck and pushes me onto the tree. I grip his hands as the air gets harder to breath. His eyes are burning red and his teeth look strangely sharp. He has fangs. As soon as a realize what they are I choke out the words "V-vamp-pire." Louis grins exposing his fangs even more.

"That's right." he says with a smirk.

I choke more and feel the pressure get to my head. Right when I think I'm about to faint he lets go. I gasp for air and cough. My breathing goes back to normal and I look up at Louis. "What is your name?" he shouts. "Brielle." I pant. "Ohh that's right. Your friend was screaming your name alot. I could hear her from miles away. Her name is Daisy right?" He quizzed grinning evilly. Anger fills my body as I hear him talk about her.

"Don't you fucking dare say her name!" 

He chuckles and throws me against the tree again. "Only if you could hear her screaming your name begging for you to save her as the others begin to hunt. poor poor Daisy."  I clench my fists.

"Louis calm down. Your taking this way too far!" Harry yells from the background.

Louis ignores Harry's comment and stares into my eyes deeply. "Poor poor Brielle. Her best friend got eaten by vampires, and shes next." He whispers in my ear. My heart beat starts beating loudly and I shiver. He pulls my head back by my hair and rubs his lips against my neck. "Poor poor Brielle." he repeats.

"This may hurt a bit. Actually this will hurt a lot." he whispers against me. I feel his mouth opening and his teeth brushing against my neck. I shut my eyes tight. This is it. This is how I die. Right as he is about to sink his teeth into me a loud thud echos and he is off me, and on the ground.