8) Decisions, Decisions...

-Louis POV-

Her body is soft and warm unlike mine, her eyes wide, shes so damn hot when shes scared. Shes all mine. 

"Get the hell off of me!" she screams. I roll my eyes and pin her to the wall in a flash, her feet dangling in the air. 

"Better?" I say seductively. No way am I letting her go, Liam cant help her, Harry cant take her away from me.  I slide one of my hands to her waist biting my lip. She grabs my arm with her free  hand and pushes it off. 

"A bit feisty aren't we?" 

She has such hatred for me in her eyes, turns me on to be honest. "Let me go!" she shouts.  Alright, if she wants me to let her go...I drop her onto the floor and she gasps. I bend down to her height and lick my lips,

"Your not going anywhere Brielle." I whisper. The cold air from outside blows around the room causing her to shiver, her scent filling the room. My eyes go dark red, the thirst is so hard to control. I growl and lift her to her feet and into my arms, I run downstairs in a blink of an eye and throw her on the living room couch. Damn she smells so good...stop Louis, control yourself. 

"Harry!!!! Liam!! Help me!" she screams as I sit down and force her on my lap facing me. 

"Oh my fucking god do you ever shut up!?" I shout in annoyance. I cant tame this chick by myself.

"Zayn! Get in here!" I shout and Zayn in in front of us in less than 2 seconds. "Yea bro?" he says with a grin as he looks at Brielle. 

"What do you think? Is she worth being a new member in this house?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

His grin fades and he looks serious. "Louis, your not going to transform her right? Just make her your mate or whatever." he suggests in a dark tone. 

Hmm, she would make a hot vampire, but she would just rip me to pieces. New bitten vampires are always the strongest so we don't need that. I'm much too strong for her to be my mate, She would be wrecked, but I can try to control myself. I cant let her go or she will tell everyone there's vampires in the woods. Decisions decisions... 

"Brielle you have a choice. You can either die, or be our new guest. If you choose guest, you'll just help me when I need your assistance." I say. And I think she knows what I mean by assistance. 

"Id rather die!" she shouts trying to free herself from my grip.

My eyes widen, I did not expect her to choose that option. And what hurts the most is I know she wasn't lying. I'm not evil enough to kill a creature like her, now that I find her attractive. Otherwise she would of been dead hours ago. Shes too much to handle though. Maybe I should give her to Harry? A little sorry gift for getting him angry? 

"Zayn throw her in the room Harry and Liam are. I need time to think." I order and push her off me. 

Zayn grins and his eyes glow bright red looking into hers. He knows what will await her and it makes the both of us grin. 

"Oh hell no." she says as she gets up uncontrollably. 

She walks by Zayn's side and they disappear out of the room. 

_______________________________________________

-Brielles POV-

I continue to walk by Zayn's side, the house is so big, seems like we have been walking for so long. He tells me to turn a corner and we end up in front of this giant door. He smiles sweetly and pulls the knob opening one side of the door, its pitch black in there, I cant see a thing.