14) Safe

Louis looks at me with wide eyes, then at the others. Niall walks back into the living room and stands next to the fireplace. 

Niall speaks up "Shes in my room, guys this is big."

Louis darts his eyes at me. "Liam hasn't challenged Brielle yet, we need more time." 

Oh, thats right. 

"Its your fucking fault Zayn! If you had just sat down and didn't turn the TV on!" Harry shouts. The lights flickering off and on as Harry gets more angry.

Zayn shows his fangs "Your the one that can see my next move! You should of stopped me!" 

They continue to blame each other and shout, both their eyes glowing bright red with frustration. Zayn's fists tighten and the fire from the fireplace raises,

"Ahh! My ass!" Niall shouts jumping back from the fire, his hands rubbing his bottom. 

Everyone looks over at Niall and we all start to laugh. Niall makes a pout face and continues to rub his bottom. I shake it off and hold in my laughter, this is a serious situation.

"Boys! A fucking search party is coming in the morning to find two lost girls, where do you think they are going to check? Hmm? The woods. And what do you think they are going to do when they see A FUCKING HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT?" My temper raises and I feel my face getting hotter.

Niall messes with his hair frustratedly. He glares over at me, eyes going up and down. I raise my eyebrow and look down at myself, oh. I'm still shirtless. 

I blush a bit as he tosses me a shirt. 

Niall straightens his posture and takes a few steps away from the fireplace. "Yes, that is a problem. But we have so many more to deal with. We need her to complete the challenges before we can do anything else and yah know why." 

I open my mouth to speak but Louis cuts in,

"Niall I know the challenges are very very Important, the result of them at least." 

"I think the results need to change." Harry says sternly.

"Brielle won't be very happy when she finds out the result of her challenges are-"

"Harry. She won't be happy with much. Shes a human, they have too many emotions. We just need to get out of here before the police come, burn all the evidence of two girls ever entering the woods." Zayn interrupters.

"Burn the evidence? You mean you want to burn the house down into ashes Zayn?" Niall asks, one eyebrow raised.

I know that's not what Zayn was thinking on burning into ashes.

 His thoughts change and he likes that idea better, Zayn nods at Niall's question.

"Alright, we burn down the house we've lived in for years. Sounds fun." Harry sneers.

"I know its a big thing Harry, but I think Zayn's idea is the best one we have. We need to evacuate before they come." I add.

He furrows his brow and nods. 

"Once we have everything sorted out, we will take the saved valuables and head out into the woods, to where I have a hidden house beneath the ground...you know, the one you guys trashed a while back." I  say staring at Zayn and Niall. They blush and nod.

"Alright, well I'm going to get Brielle and start my challenge, don't worry it will be quick. Harry and Niall, collect the valuables, and Zayn..burn shit down." I order. 

I can tell they're a bit shocked with my words, for once I'm taking charge. It feels great, I could get used to this.

Harry and Niall start grabbing things and filling tons of pillow cases with the items. Zayn waits patiently by the fireplace, satisfying his boredom by playing with the fire.