7) One..Two..Three.

-Brielle's POV-

I kick Niall's stomach and scream at him to put me down. He throws me on the floor and I look around. I spot Liam, breathing heavy, then I look around and see Louis and Harry, both looking beat up and worn out. Shirts riped, fangs out, they look wild. I get up and run over to Liam almost tripping over the chains. He grabs me in close and puts me behind him. 

"Who the hell let Liam out?" Niall asks clenching his fists. 

"He escaped. Get him." Louis says brushing the dirt off his shirt.

Harry glares over at Louis and then at Zayn and Niall. "If you dare touch Liam or Brielle, I will rip you to pieces." He snarls. 

My eyes widen at the words. Harry is protecting me from them.. this is fucking awesome. Three against three..well I'm no use compared to vampires so make that three against two. 

Zayn raises his eyebrows and nudges Niall. "Niall go heal Louis up, I got this." Niall nods and is instantly next to Louis, he touches over his bruises and cuts, and they disappear instantly. My eyes dart back over at Zayn. Shouldn't of done that.

I start to walk unable to stop myself, the chains around my legs drag on the floor. Zayn smirks at me and  motions his finger for me to come closer. 

Harry growls and dodges over to Zayn punching him square in the jaw. Zayn stumbles back a bit, rubs his jaw and looks back over at Harry. "Should'nt of done that mate." he says and then pushes Harry onto the wall, causing it to crack. I can now move myself as I choose and I look over at Liam. He runs toward me and rips the ropes and chains off, I rub my wrists and smile a bit. 

Zayn has Harry up against the wall, Harry snarls at Zayn chopping his fangs at him. 

"Brielle run! Don't look back! Just run!" Liam says and then turns over to Niall and Louis. I don't hesitate and begin to run toward the door, my breath hitching and my feet soar from the chains. Niall slams the door in a flash and I scream and turn back around. I don't stop running, I look around the house for somewhere to go...the staircase.

Niall must be fighting Liam because I don't hear him chasing me anymore. I run up the stairs and there is a long hallway, about 4 or 5 doors. I run to the last one and grab the handle and push the door open. Its the master bed room. I look around the spacious room, an old bookshelf is up against the wall, a big king sized bed with silk sheets in the middle, a closet and a bathroom, and a window with a view of the forest. I can hear the growls of the vampires fighting, the shouts echo in around the whole house. The thumps make the house shake. I run over to the closet to have my foot ram into a chair. I grunt and hop over into the closet, closing the door. Tons of clothes hang on the hangers, I sit down and rip the clothes off the hangers and pile them over me.

I close my eyes and my heart is beating so loud, I try to calm myself down and picture something relaxing like the beach. I press my back against the wall and my heart slows back down. I can still hear the sounds of them fighting. Then some of the growls disappear. I place my hand around my mouth, lets just hope Liam and Harry beat the others. My ears perk up as I hear Liam shouting,

"Louis stop! Plea-" a loud thump shakes the house and everything gets quiet. My heart beats louder and my breath hitches. Its okay Brie, everything is okay, calm down. My eyes start to water and I pull more clothes on top of me, I press my ear up the the closet wall and try to focus. I hear talking that I cant make out, then foot steps coming up the stairs. I shut my eyes tight and the foot steps become louder. The talking turns into whispers. My heart is basically beating so loud it could pop out of my chest any moment. Then the foot steps stop. I hold my mouth shut and try to stop gasping. I hear a door from down the hall open and then the foot steps turn into pounding as they search a room. The door slams shut with a loud bang and then the steps go back to soft.