19) Surprise Surprise

*Brielle's POV*

The words shock through me, "Turn you." "Destined mate." 

No, I can't fight them, I can't run away, I belong to them. No not them, I belong to one of them.

I stare at Louis as he waits for me to react, oh the things he knows that I have no clue about. Harry, he already knows what I'm going to do next. Liam, he knows what we are all thinking about. I have no escape, no privacy, I'm hopeless. 

"Turn me? I-I don't want to be a monster." I stutter. 

They all take offence from my words, it shows on their expressions. Except Liam, his remains the same clueless look....  But somethings off about Liam, his posture, how quiet he has been ever since the ride home.. normally he is the one to take charge out of the group, the way he looks af if he has no idea whats going on when he knows every ones secrets inside their head. 

"We can't have you human, its too much of a risk. Soon enough our thirst will take over and you would be dead, or Eric will come for you and torture you until your dead. We need you to be like us, so we can fight against him without the risk of you dying, you have true potential Brielle. You would make a very powerful vampire, maybe even powerful than Eric...he has the highest power compared to us all. The way he can transform completely into someone, we will never know when he is here. But we need to be prepared." Louis says clearly. 

Hes right, Eric's power is a great illusion. Way more complex than any of the boy's powers. I could of sworn that my dad was calling me out in the woods, but nope, it was all Eric. And he is hunting me down this very moment, and once he gets me I'm positive he would torture me till I'm dead as Louis said. If he doesn't, then one of the boys will lose control one day and tear me apart! I figure the one to do that would be Zayn, he has some serious anger for me. I rather be a vampire than scattered pieces of flesh in the dirt. So whats left to do? I have to give up, and let them do what they wan't to me, bite me, turn me, make me theirs. 

"Fine." I gulped.  

Louis' brows raise with surprise. "What? No fight? No screaming or yelling or trying to run away?" 

"I have no other choice." 

Louis nods with agreement. "We would have you choose who you want to turn you, but we needed to decide. Once a vampire bites you, some of their power mixes in with your blood, forming your definite power outcome. In other words, you become stronger, more powerful, you know their weakness and their strength. Sadly that doesn't count when the vampire is the same sex as you, thats why I'm not stronger than Eric and I don't know his weakness/strengths. When a vampire of the opposite sex bites you Brielle, they will be very fond of you and protective, they won't ever wan't to leave your side. You will have a bit of him in you and you will feel the same towards him."

"Basically what he's trying to say is we have already concluded how your body will react to each our venom. We know who's venom mixed with your blood will make you stronger than Eric and any of us. The truth is each of us craves you. There is something in your scent and soul that attracts each of us, even if we hide our thirst with anger like Zayn, its hard to resist you. Even Eric can't resist you, that's why he is hunting you down." Harry adds.

"So I will have a bit of the vampires power? That's cool I guess." I say trying to distract myself from the down side of getting bitten. 

Liam shifts his posture and I glance over at him, I almost forgotten he was even here, hes being so strangely quiet. 

"Liam whats up with you?" I ask. 

His ears perk up and he stares at me. He clears his throat and shakes his head "Um nothing, I should go inside now to pick my room." he says clearing his throat again.