9) Run.

I wake up on the cold floor and rub my eyes. I look out the windows, its morning. I groan and get up and stretch my arms out. I start to walk lazily toward the door and open it. The hall is empty and silent. I turn some corners and there is a table with new clothes and oatmeal. I hold up the pretty red long sleeved shirt and grin. Vampires have good taste…in clothes. I look at the dark skinny jeans neatly folded, next to it an envelope. I sit down and open it, 

Brielle, 

Finish up your breakfast and get dressed. When you are done you may go outside, keep an eye out. This will be a pre-challenge.

-The boys

I raise my eyebrow and close the letter. Challenge? If they think I'm doing anything that involves them telling me what to do then they have another thing coming. Crazy ass vampires. 

I finish up my oatmeal, which by the way was pretty tasty, and grab the clothes and look of a bathroom to change. I walk down the halls and see a door with a sticky note labeled "Bathroom" on it. How convenient. I go in and get dressed, fix my hair up and brush my teeth with a toothbrush they left for me. I walk out and go to the front door of the house and open the door. The cold air blows all around me making me shiver. I take slow steps and look around the open woods. The ground covered in white snow. 

"Alright, I'm here." I say loudly looking around for them to appear. I rub my hands together and blow hot air in them, its freezing out! I sigh and look behind me to make sure they weren't sneaking on me. Nope, nothing.

"You guys can come out now!" I shout, a couple of birds fly out of the trees making me jump. Alright, where the hell are they? I wait a couple more minutes of silence only getting more annoyed. Ok I'm done here. I turn around and start walking to the door when two arms slide across my waist pulling me in. I gasp and get pulled into a cold body. "Which one are you?" I whisper. He chuckles and presses his lips near my ear,

 "Run." 

he pushes me off him, I stumble and turn around, Its Louis. He has a smirk on his face and then it disappears "I said run!" he shouts and without hesitation I turn around and begin to run.

I can hear him right behind me. My breathing starts to hitch and I can feel him getting closer. I get an idea and I stop running quickly, he zooms past me in a blink of an eye. Nice move. I run the opposite direction and head into the woods. Maybe I can get out of here. I start to run past trees while branches slap against my arms giving me small cuts. Ugh there's so many trees! I stop and look around to make sure he wasn't behind me. I look around, just a bunch of trees. I need to hide…I start to grab the tree bark and try to climb up. I place my foot on the branches and push myself higher, I don't stop climbing and reach a very thick branch, good enough to sit on. I wrap my leg around it and sit up high on the tree. 

I'm so out of breath, the air is dry and I can see the white fog leave my mouth. I look down and I'm so high up. I cling on the tree tight. Is this the first challenge? Me running from Louis? I can live with that. My heart beat calms down and I let out a sigh. The cold air blows against me harder and I shiver.

"It sure is nice up here." A voice says behind me and I scream so loud I hurt my own ears. My heart is beating so fast  I turn quickly to see Louis balanced on the branch with his knees to his chest. I panic and my grip on the tree loosens and I begin to fall down, my back breaking branches as I fall farther. As I'm about to hit the ground a strong force grips onto me and my body flies to the other direction hitting the snow with a small thud. Louis is ontop of me smiling. 

"Gotcha."

I can't stop gasping for air and he lifts me up in his arms. "You did pretty good." he says as he walks back near the house. We reach the wide open forest and he sets me down. My legs are shaking and my eyes are still wide with shock. I could of died. "That was just a little pre-test. What you will be doing is much more challenging." he says as he picks the leaves from my hair. I try and catch my breath and he noticed I'm shaking. "Come here." he mumbles and pulls me in close. Not really helping, he is rock hard and colder than the air, but hey, at least he is trying to comfort me. "Thanks.." I let out.

I back up and look into his eyes. "What am I going to be doing? And why am I even doing these challenges?" 

He grins "You'll know the answer to those questions when you've finished them." 

Great answer. He grabs my arm lightly and walks to the middle of the field, I feel a harsh breeze and he's gone. I cross my arms and try to warm myself up as I wait for what comes next.

**To Be Continued..* Tell me what yah think so far, comment, vote, and become a fan!:) *