18) Belonging

*Zayn's POV* 

I look out the window of the plane, bright white clouds surrounding the air. Green patches of land down below. 

"Is she awake yet?" I ask turning to around in my seat to look back at Harry.

I look at the seat next to him and Brielle is passed out still. "Guess not." 

"I should be sitting next to her." Liam huffs beside me. 

Louis and Niall turn around looking through the space where the arm rests go.

"Jus' beh happy we made it on de' plane!" Niall hisses at Liam. 

I smile at Niall. "Yeah, thanks to me! The ticket agent was putty in my hands."  

Niall rolls his eyes and turns back around in his seat. Louis chuckles a little and turns around aswell.  Liam sighs and and puts on the headphones attached to the back of Louis seat, clicks on a few buttons and closes his eyes.  I observe the people sitting in the rows ahead of us. Most are Families, a few men with ties and brief cases. The sound of high heels echo on the plane floor and my ears perk. A very, very attractive flight attendant stands beside Liam's chair looking at me. 

"Would you like some snacks sir?" she asks, her red lipstick covered lips curving in a seductive grin.

She holds a tray full of crackers, cookies, and chips. 

"Oh uh, no thanks." I reply. 

She nods. "Anything to drink?" 

I gulp, feeling my throat burn. The scent of blood fills the whole plane, so many people, pulses. I hear Harry cough harshly and my seat bounces a bit from his kick. 

"No thank you." I say quickly. 

She raises her brow, and leans down close to me. Her tight white uniform boosting up her breasts. I clear my throat and scoot farther in my chair. Liam is clueless, shes piratically bending over his lap for Christs sake! 

"Are you sure sir? Hows some water? Maybe some soda?" she asks again. 

I grip onto the arm rest tightly. 

"I'm sure." I say though my teeth. 

She stands back up straight, "Okay. Call me if you change your mind." 

I watch her walk down the plane isle and disappear in the curtains into the first class section. Liam opens his eyes and looks over at me "Who was that? Her smell almost had me go insane!"

I take a deep breath and get up quickly, speeding into the small bathroom and locking the door. I grip the sides of the sink and try and control my thirst. My eyes burn and I squeeze them shut. 

"C'mon Zayn, calm down." I whisper to myself. 

I slowly open my eyes and look into the mirror infront of me. The red shade of my iris turns into a darker red, easily mistaken for a dark brown shade to humans. My grip on the sink loosens and I sigh. I turn on the sink and let the warm water splash down on my cold hands. Knocking sounds echo on the bathroom door.

"Just a moment!" I yell.

The knocking stops and I pat some of the warm water on my face. Moments later the door bangs more harshly and muffled sounds come from behind the door. I growl and grab the paper towels and dry my hands. 

"Almost done!" 

The door begins to bang violently making me jump a bit. Sounds like a hammer banging down on the door its so hard! Frustraited, I quickly unlock the door and swing it open.