15) Monsters

I'm running, running as fast as I possibly can, from something. Trees everywhere, strange sounds filling the cold air. My feet ache, but I don't stop, because if I do I know they will get me, whatever it is. My vision is blurry but I can make out the dark brown tree bark, and the gravely floor with small snow patches. 

"Brielle." it whispers. I quickly turn around but no ones there. 

I start running past more and more trees, it feels like I've been running in complete circles. 

A blurry shape darts beside me, pounding into me causing me to hit the ground with a hard thump. I sit up from the ground, looking up at the dark figure blending in with the night sky. As my vision sharpens, its form begins to get more clear. 

 Pale white skin, piercing red eyes. It wears a darkish coat, reaching down to his knees. Shoes are brown, very fancy like with antique designs. I look back up to its face, his face,

Harry's face. 

I gasp escapes my lips and my body begins to tremble.

"H-harry what are you d-doing?" I ask slowly. 

A darkish grin spreads across his face causing shivers run down my spine. 

"Where do you think you're going? Trying to escape?" 

He lowers down to me, one of his knees in the patchy ground, his arm rests of the other one. He raises his hand and slaps me across the face. I scream out in pain, clenching my cheek.

"Poor poor Brielle, poor poor Brielle." 

the words hit me like knifes jabbing into my stomach, the same exact words. The scene fluds in my mind, my mouth opens to scream again but nothing comes out, nothing at all.

Harry grabs me, lifting me up and pushing me against a tree, hand clenched around my neck. 

"Poor poor Brielle, her best friend got eaten by vampires, and shes next."  

Tears fill my eyes, running down my cheeks. Harry shows no mercy, he just grins. Foot steps echo on the gravely ground, I look to the side and there she is, her black hair flowing down to her waist, her golden brown eyes no longer full of life, but dull and dead. Blood dripped down from her neck, some splatterd on her shirt. 

"D-daisy." I weep, Harry's hand gripping my neck tighter. She takes slow steps, stopping besides Harry. 

She shows no emotion, dark circles under her eyes, mouth parted a little taking in slow breaths.

I try to remove Harry's hand from my neck, loosening it up a little. 

Seeing her like this is too horrible, it makes me feel like throwing up. I try to imagine her as she used to look, plush pink lips, eyes bright, a smile on her face. And she instantly looks like how I imagined her, just as I remember. Harry lets go of my throat and I drop down to the ground. 

"Brielle, you need to get up." Daisy speaks, her voice sweet and happy. Tears run down my face harder as I listen to her voice. 

She bends down, placing her hands on my shoulders. 

"Brielle, get up, Brielle." she repeats again, shaking me lightly. Her hands are warm, just how I remember. 

I look down and sniffle "Daisy I miss you, I love you." I cry. I wait for her to say the words back to me but not one sound. I look back up and her face has a worried look, a frightened look. 

"Brielle!" she shouts, I could of sworn it came from Harry's mouth, it wasn't her voice at all. 

She begins shaking me more roughly, repeating my name over and over again. She shakes me one last time, one last rough shake.