Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

Bailey's POV

As soon as the music clicked on, we all escaped reality and ran out onto the stage, and into our positions before we began to dance.

The first song went as perfectly as it did when we were on tour. Smooth and flawless.

After that song ended, another one automatically began playing. I never thought it would feel so good to dance again.

Once the music played out, we all jumped backstage, and Matt came out screaming to the crowd.

We all listened backstage, and then our solo or duet performances started.

Each of the Boyz did their own dance, that they choreographed themselves.

Courtney and I didn't want to do a solo, so we just stood off the side of the stage, and watch the Boyz flawlessly perform.

Eventually it was time for the duet Nick and I were doing. We finally realized that Matt wasn't going to change that we were dancing together, so we gave up and came up with a solid routine.

We thankfully chose a upbeat song, allowing us to move quickly. I think it makes the dance go faster, so the faster it will be over.

Our music began to play as soon as Nick and I were in our starting positions. We moved in perfect sync like we've been doing this routine for years.

Nick kept looking over to me, with a look I've never seen in his eyes before. I didn't know what to think of it so I simply continued dancing the way I knew I needed to.

"Stop. Stop. Cut it." Nick then yelled, stopping his movement, causing me to stop mine, as he waves his hands in the air over his head.

I look over to him, wondering what he is doing, and then look behind the stage to see Matt with his hands on his head, looking as if he will pull all his hair from his head.

Nick looks around for a second, and then runs backstage. I turn to follow him off, but he comes back out with Matt's microphone, dragging me back out along with him.

Everyone was still whispering between themselves about why Nick just stopped the performance. I was curious for the answer myself.

"Okay. I couldn't finish this performance the way thing are right now." He began, as the crowd looked up to listen to what he was saying.

"As most of you know, Bailey used to be my girlfriend, before I really messed up." He then added, looking into my eyes.

He tried to grab my hand, but I pulled it away and folded my arms across my chest.

"Although I entirely understand, she hasn't forgiven me yet, and I don't want to do anything until that happens. I just want my bestfriend back." He finished, the crowd instantly breaking into a chorus of 'aww's'.

"So Bailey." Nick says, turning towards me. "Will you please forgive me?" He finished by asking.

The crowd echoed him cheering 'forgive him' and many other things I couldn't perfectly pick out.

"Please." Nick then asked, placing his hand on one of my shoulders.

Finally, a smile creeps it's way onto my face, and he smiles back.

I slowly nod my head, and dive into his open arms, as they close around me.

"Thank you." He whispered, sending a small chill done my spine.

We both let go, and move backstage in order for Courtney and Madison's to start.

Nick instantly walks over to me after handing Matt his mic back.

"So where does this leave us?" I asked, as we sat down on one of the benches where we could still see Madison and Courtney dancing.

"Friends?" I then asked, since he never answered me.

"Bestfriends." He says, pulling me into his embrace once again.

After Courtney and Madison's performance, we finish out the show with one final dance, and then all bowed before running backstage to our dressing rooms.

"I think I deserve to say it so I will." Courtney begins, catching my attention as we enter our dressing room, closing the door behind us.

"I told you so. I told you so." She cheered as she danced around in a circle.

I laughed at her, until she finally stopped, and laughed along with me.

We quickly changed back into the clothes we came in, and walked back out. The Boyz were already done, so we all filed out.

A few of our parents drove us home, Courtney coming home to mine.

We walked inside, and instantly walked upstairs to my room, exhausted from all that happened today.

We each fell asleep instantly after stepping into my room, just letting our bags fall to the floor beside the door.

•|AN: Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been busy with basketball, but our season ended a few days ago, so I will be update more and more often. Thank you for reading this, but please VOTE, and COMMENT. I love to hear what you guys have to say. Also, please check out my other Fanfics. If you have any Fanfics you want me to read, just post it on my message board, or inbox it to me, and I will gladly read it. Thank you guys so much for the support! Much love 😘 |•