Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Bailey's POV

The next day was simply Saturday, and we have almost nothing to do.

The Boyz had dance practice, and I was being dragged along to that again today, but I didn't mind.

I wouldn't admit it to anyone, but I actually kind of miss dancing.

I rolled over, stretching my arms over my head.

I must of have rolled over a little far, as I felt myself hit the floor with a thud.

I groaned as I simply stayed on my stomach, not having the energy to pull myself over to my back.

Within a few seconds, I heard footsteps in my doorway.

The door popped open, and I was able to look behind me in order to see the Boyz and Courtney standing in my doorway.

"Did you just fall off the bed?" Vinny asked, laughing at me slightly.

I laid my forehead back down on my floor, and groaned.

"Maybe." I replied. I doubt the were able to understand any of it.

The Boyz erupted with laughter behind me.

"Guys give her a break." Mikey said, pulling looks from each of them. "She in love." He added, in a mocking tone as he acted as well as a girl as he could.

Everyone then joined in with him mocking me.

"At least come help me up." I pleaded, as I finally rolled to my back.

They all finished laughing and Madison came over and pulled me up.

"We have to leave for practice in 2 hours." One of the yelled as they left from standing in my doorway.

I grabbed my phone from its dock, and sat on the edge of my bed.

I saw Jakes name in my notifications so I happily slid it open.

To : Bailey 💕
From : Jake 😘

Good Morning beautiful! 😘💕

I simply, as my fingers slid across my screen in search for a reply.

To : Jake 😘
From : Bailey 💕

Good Morning 😘

I replied simply, as I slid my phone into the pockets of my pajamas.

I felt it vibrate again as I made it to the top of the steps, so I stopped in my tracks pulling it back out.

I typed in my pass code, as I saw an unfamiliar name run across the top of my screen.

To : Bailey
From : Nick

Good Morning :)

I came up from reading it, to find myself at the bottom of the steps. I looked over into the living room to see Nick smiling in my direction.

I half smiled back in his direction, not wanting to be rude, but then quickly continued my trek into the kitchen in search of breakfast.

I settled on a banana-nut muffin, as I made an iced coffee.

Once I was finished, I had already eaten the muffin, so I grabbed my coffee and walked into the living room to join the others.

I pulled my phone out again, and began scrolling through twitter.

After about 20 minutes of that, I got back up, and walked back up stairs to get ready.

I took a quick shower and hopped back out.

I threw my robe over top of my body, and walked back out into my room in order to choose something to wear.

I settled on a pair of black crop leggings and a grey hoodie that said 'live love hoops' on it in white, black, and then baby blue letters.

I fixed my hair into a top knot bun, and put on my silver studded heart necklace.

I slipped into my baby blue vans with black ankle socks, then walked back into the bathroom, applied my makeup.

I kept it mostly natural, with only foundation and a little bit of mascara and eyeliner.

I walked back downstairs to see only Nick sitting in my living room.

I sighed silently to myself, but continued down there anyway.

I sat on the other edge of the couch, and grabbed my phone from my hoodie pocket once again.

This time I scrolled through Instagram.

"Hey Bailey." I heard Nick say from the other side of the couch, but I choose to ignore it.

"Bailey?" He asked once again, as I could feel his presence moving closer and closer to me.

I glanced up at him and then looked back down at my phone screen.

"Answer me, or I'm going to take your phone." Nick whined.

I figured he was joking so I continued scrolling throughout twitter.

Before I noticed, my phone was pulled from my fingers as Nick took off in the opposite direction.

"Nick! Give me my phone!" I yelled chasing after him.

"Ohhhh. Someone has a text from Jake." He called, as he raced into the kitchen.

"Nick stop!" I screamed, picking up speed as I grew closer and closer to him.

I finally was able to grab ahold of his shoulder, and pull him down to the ground.

He ended up laying on top of me, after we rolled around on the floor.

"Is this what you want?" Nick smirked, pulling the phone from behind his back, and showing it to me.

I instantly reached for it, but he was too fast and was able to pull it away before my hand touched it.

"Actually it is." I replied, reaching for it again, causing us to roll across the floor once again.

Eventually, I grabbed ahold of the phone, and pulled it into my grasp as Nick and I lay on the floor.

He was laying on top of me once again.

He smiled down at me. I used everything in me to hold back a smile, but one still creeped from the side of my mouth. I was lucky enough to hold it to that.

I then remembered the situation, and my smile disappeared, causing Nick to fade also.

"You can get off me." I snapped, as he frowned.

He took his hands to push him self up, and then reached down his hand to help me.

I reluctantly took it, but let go of it as soon as I hit my feet.

"Bailey - " Nick said, beginning to speak.

"They are probably waiting for us outside. We should go." I replied, cutting him off.

He pursed his lips together, and nodded, heading towards the door.

I fixed replaced my bun, in the mirror hanging on the wall next to the door.

I walked outside to see the Boyz making the way to my driveway, and Nick relatively close to joining them.

I sighed, closing the door behind me, and then following in behind them.

•| AN: long time, no update, and I'm sorry for that. Things have started picking up from school, and basketball just started, so things have been kind of crazy. I will try to update as much as possible within the next few weeks, because that's when basketball will start to get more intense. Anyway, thanks for sticking around, and still reading this. I hope this chapter was the worth the wait. I personally loves writing this part. Don't forget to FOLLOW me, on my profile, SHARE this story with your iconiac friends, And VOTE for it. Stay beautiful |•