Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Baileys POV

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing beside my bed.

I slid over and picked it up to see Madison's name across the top of it.

"Hello?" I answered, still half asleep.

"Hey Bailey! You sound like you just woke up!" He joked. If only he could see my face right now.

"Well incase you don't remember, I just flew into LA yesterday!" I said back to him.

"Oh I remember." Madison said back to me.

I rolled my eyes, but continued to talk to him.

"Whatever. What do you want?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes.

"Man someone's grouchy!" He joked back to me.

"Madison. Tell me what you want before I go off, and go back to sleep." I yelled at him.

"Haha. Me, the Boyz, and Courtney are going to the dance studio and we want you to come." He laughed back to me.

"Why would I want to go watch you guys practice?" I asked him, as I laid back against my bed.

"Please.." Madison stretched out, and continued.

"Fine. Whatever. I'll go." I sighed.

"Thank god! I was about to run out of air if you didn't answer soon." He replied, causing me to laugh at him. "We're leaving in 20 minutes to come get you. You better be ready." He then added.

He didn't even give me a chance to reply, he just hung up.

I locked my phone, and set it down on my bed, before I sighed, and got up to get ready.

I changed into a pair running shorts, and a hoodie that reads 'live love hoops'.

I brushed out my hair, and left it down naturally. I didn't have the motivation to straighten it or put it in a bun this morning.

I put a little foundation on, and then went to my closet to find a pair of Jordan's.

I grabbed a pair of Nike elite socks along the way, and then walked into my closet and grabbed the closest pair of Jordan's.

I grabbed my phone from my bed, and put it in the elastic part of my shorts.

I then walked downstairs, and into the kitchen. I toasted a bagel, and was putting cream cheese on it when the door bell rang.

"It's open!" I yelled, since I knew it was the Boyz and Courtney.

They all barged into my house.

"Where are you?" Mikey screamed, followed by a few other screaming the same thing.

"Kitchen!" I answered, as I put the cream cheese back into my fridge.

I sat down on the island facing where they would come in.

"You don't have time to finish that we have to go." Madison said as he came up to me, I stopped what I was doing, and looked up at him.

"Good things looks can't kill." He joked back at me.

"This is what you get for waking me up this early." I said back to him.

"Bailey. It's 11:30." Nick answered for Madison.

"And your point is?" I asked him.

Everyone was silent after that. They were all sitting at the table in my kitchen, watching me eat.

"Fine." I sighed, as I threw away my food, and walked to the door. "Are you coming or not?" I asked them once I got there.

They eventually filed out beside me.

"Austin in leaving!" I screamed so that anyone in the house could have heard me. I heard someone scream something back, but I didn't know what they said.

After that, I walked out the door, shutting it behind me, and then joining everyone else on the sidewalk.