Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Nicks POV

After Bailey left, I simply sat on my bed, head in my hands for a while.

I knew she felt something through the kiss or she wouldn't have kissed me back.

I know the look she had on her face, and could tell she was trying to hide it.

I will prove her wrong, and make her forgive me if its the last thing I ever do. I can't go another day without her. It just doesn't feel right.

I know I can't do it alone, and I know the Boyz won't help me. They will probably just think I want to hurt her again.

That's probably what Madison would think anyway. He's like another big brother to her.

There's only one person that would possibly actually help me.

Courtney.

She probably hates me too, but I know she wants to see her bestfriend happy again.

I instantly dove for my phone Laying on the opposite part of my bed, and dialed her number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Courtney!" I replied back to her.

"What do you want Nick?" She asked plainly.

"I need your help with something." I said back, hoping she would agree.

"Why should I help you if you broke my best friends heart, and just ruined her date with Jake?" She asked me back.

I guess news travels fast between these two.

"Please Courtney." I begged.

"Fine. Your coming over here though. You've got 5 minutes to be here." She replied, and then hung up on me.

"Yes!" I whispered to myself, then grabbed a Tshirt, and a pair of Jordan's from my closet, then ran down the steps, out the door, and down to Courtney's house.

I rang the doorbell, and Courtney answered the door. Before I could say anything, she dragged me up to her room.

"What do you want?" She asked me, as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"I need your help getting Bailey back." I simply replied.

"Your kidding right? So you can hurt her again?" She asked.

"Don't you dare say that." I snapped, letting a small tear slip from my eye. "You don't understand how stupid I feel for that Courtney!" I added, pulling the tears back in.

"Nick don't cry." She said back to me softly.

"I can't. I just can't. You don't know how bad I feel. You don't. You don't know how it feels to see the girl you are in love with falling for someone else. You don't know how it feels to have the girl you love say that you are nothing to her. You don't know how it feels for the girl you are in love with to say that you aren't the person that they fell in love with. You just don't!" I screamed, tears now streaming down my face.

"I'll help you." I heard her mumbled.

"You will." I replied, as I shot my head up in her direction.

"Just promise me one thing." She then said.

"Anything." I replied eagerly.

"Don't hurt her again. I can't see to see her like that again." She replied softly.

"I wouldn't even think of it." I said, wiping the tears off my checks. "So how are we going to do this?" I asked her.

She thought about it for a minute, and them jumped off her bed, and sat down on the floor next to her bed. She reached under, and pulled out a box.

She dug though the box for a few minutes, and then pulled two papers out, as she shoved the box back under her bed.

"Here." She said, as she handed me both of the papers.

"What are these?" I asked, as I read the tops of them reading 'list one' and 'list two'.

"We wrote these a while ago. List one is what you have to do to get her to forgive you. List two is to make her yours again. We promised eachother that if we really thought that the relationship was meant to be, we would show the boy this, and save it." She explained.

I looked up at her confused.

"I really think you and Bailey are meant for each other, so I'm giving them to you. Don't make me regret this Nicholas. Don't." She then added.

"Thank you so much, Courtney." I gushed as I hugged her.

"Anytime. If this doesn't work I don't know what will." She replied, as we broke apart from the hug.

"Well come on. Lets get planning." She said, as she grabbed the lists from my hands, and read them over.

I smiled down to myself.

Now i can, and I will get the girl of my dreams back.

Hopefully.

•| AN: I might update this again today. I have good ideas going for this fanfic, and I hope you enjoy them as I write them! Please check out my other Fanfics on my account. They are all about the Iconic Boyz, Nick Mara, and Vinny Castronovo. I promise you will like them just as much as this one! Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE this story with your friends! |•