Chapter 41

Sunlight cutting through the thick black curtain illuminated the bedroom. Abby stirred in her sleep. She moaned and tried to lift her arm in order to cover her eyes from the sunlight but her arm felt heavy as if it was bolted down.

"Mm..."

She moaned and tried to turn away but the heaviness pressing on top of her didn't allow any movment. She slowly manage to pry her heavy lids and adjusted to the light in the bedroom.

This fucker

She gritted her teeth in irritation. The fucker was really milking the situation to the last fucking drop. Her patience ran thin and her head throbbed like bitch.

The worst part was that she couldn't even rub her temple to ease the pounding as that snake of a man lying on top of her held her in his death clutch.

She couldn't scream or kick the fucker down because her precious son was holding her down from the other side.

She was not even fully awake yet and she was already on verge of killing someone. How the hell was she supposed to wake up to this kind of torture every fucking morning?

Liam pressed down on top of her body. His arms wrapped around her waist like a cobra. One of his leg rested on top hers, keeping her hostage from the waist down. Her right arm was stuck under the weight of half his body.

That big stupid head of his was pressed into the side of her boob and not so innocently either.

He was knocked out cold on top of her. Abby growled lowly in the back of her throat as she tried to wiggle her body out of his death grip only for Liam to moan and hold her down more firmly.

She hissed through clenched teeth and banged her against the soft pillow few times. She really wanted to kill him right now.

No matter how hard she tried, his grip never loosened. She panted after several attempts to set herself free from that snake and failed miserably.

A smirk graced Liam's lips and he pushed his face further into her right breast.

"You fucker."

Abby snarled at him in low menacing tone. She didn't want to wake Cole up from his sleep.

Liam snickered his mind and held the woman in his arms even more dearly. He kissed the side of her boob while still pretending to be dead asleep.

What? He was her husband after all. He wasn't going to let such a rare opportunity pass just like that.

"I know you are awake. Don't try to fool me." Abby growled at him.

She had slept with multiple times in the past. She had held him in her arms every night while he slept. Just from his breathing she could easily tell whether he was sleeping or not and right now the fucker was totally faking it.

"How do you know? I am very much asleep." He answered shamelessly.

Without any restrictions as he if it was his own body, Liam buried his face on the side of her boob and sucked it through the shirt she wore.

Mother fucker

Abby growled in her head. She wiggled her body to free her arms but both of her arms were stuck. One was under Cole's head and the other between her and Liam's body.

"Shh...Cole would wake up." Liam warned.

He lifted his head to stare into her angry eyes. His own eyes dripping with desire for her. His dark blues eyes drinking her features as if he was starving.