Chapter 25

What was that?

Liam thought as he stood in the hallway like a statue staring at the place where Abby disappeared just a second ago.

What the hell? He was so damn confused. One minute that woman is holding him in her arms and the very next she ignores him like he doesn't even exist in the world.

Abby was irritating him to no end but Liam was too shocked to even feel angry now.

Did I make another mistake?

Why was Abby acting like that

Did she really held me in her arms last night?

Didn't I wake up in her arms this morning?

Or

Was that really another one of my dreams?

Liam thought scratching the back of his head in confusion and frustration.

Maybe it was all a dream after all he did drink a lot last night. Otherwise why would she hold him in her arms like that and behaved like this morning.

He knew Abby was straight forward person in general. If she liked something she would come out and say and she never hesitated to tell someone if she hated them as well. So why was she acting like nothing happened between them last night. Unless it was all a dream and nothing really happened last night?

But not matter what his heart and body refuse to acknowledge that the events of last night were a mere fantasy of his love smitten brain.

Liam could still feel the warmth of her small hands holding him close to her. He could still hear the ringing of her faint heartbeat. Her intoxicating smell was still lingering on his clothes and that was driving him nuts. There was no way that all of it was fake.

Liam was too engaged in his thoughts to hear the thunderous foot steps approaching him fast. Before he could understand the situation or even pull out of his thought, Liam was roughly grabbed around his collar and turned around to face a pissed off Addie.

Before Liam could respond back Addie retracted his hand back and his fist collided violently with Liam's nose.

The metallic smell of blood lingered through the air as Liam dropped back to the floor with blood rushing out of his nose.

"Aah, You Fucker" Liam howled in pain as he glared back at a very enraged Addie as he stomped towards Liam once again.

"You ass- hole" Addie growled in pure rage as he reached for Liam's collar once again in order to land another punch but Liam was quick to respond this time as he kicked Addie in the stomach making him crash back on to the floor.

"You mother fucker" Addis growled jumping on his feet and crashing straight into Liam as they fell back on the tiled floor with a loud thud.

Sitting on top of Liam, Addie threw another punch on his face.

"Son of bitch" Liam roared flipping their position on the floor with Addie on the bottom and punching him the nose.

"Fucker" Addie growled pushing Liam off of him back on to the floor. Before Liam could regain his balance, two hands roughly grabbed his collar and hauled him off the floor. Next Jordan punched Liam in the gut making him growl in pain.

"You bitch. How dare you touch Abby again" Jordan hissed as he threw another punch into Liam making him drop on the floor again.

"Fuck you. She is mine" Liam hissed in anger and pain back at the boys making their blood boil in rage.