Chapter 15

Chapter 15

" Mum " Cole bolted into Abby's arms, as Liam threw her forward in his living room. Abby dropped to her knees and engulfed her son into a tight hug as Cole wrapped his small arms around her neck.

Liam stood behind Abby like a ferocious lion, Mark stayed in the center of the room with Julia besides him looking confused and shocked at the same time while Abby knelt on the floor with Cole in her arms.

" Mum, what's wrong? Please don't cry " Cole cooed softly in Abby's neck holding her tightly in his embrace.

One thing Abby detest the most in this world was tears in Cole's eyes and if she tells him about Liam then that's was bound to happen. She can't loose Cole no matter what because he is her life and beyond. She can't live without him and if she has to fight Liam till the end of her life she will.

The situation went out of control because she was scared for Cole but now that he is in her arms safe and sound, she won't go down without a fight.

"Abby" Liam growled with furry, reminding Abby to start speaking before he does something irrational.

" Baby please listen to mum. I love you, okay?" Abby cooed softly grabbing Cole's face with both of her hands and starring into his Liam like eyes.

" I love you too mum" Cole whispered leaning forward and planting a kiss to Abby's temple making Liam ball his hands into tight fists.

The love of her son is all Abby needs. Everyone else call go to hell, Abby thought to herself as her fight returned. She had no idea what she was doing but anything was better then nothing at the moment.

" Julia, take Cole in to another room" Abby order firmly making Liam blood boil with rage as he stalked up to her and roughly pulled her off the floor glaring daggers at her. 

" No mum, i want to stay with you." Cole whined adorably standing before Abby in a protective manner.

" Cole baby listen, mum need to finish a business deal till then why don't you go watch the fishy" Abby retorted softly at the same ripping her arm out of Liam's strong grip.

Abby motioned to Julia who quickly scrambled to her feet and lifted Cole in her arms proceeding to move out of the room. 

" Mum,  take care and call my name if something" Cole stated starring into Liam's cold and angry eyes warning him to stay from his mum.

"  What the Fuck did i tell you to do?..." Liam roared, roughly turning Abby to face him.

" Let. me. go. I am not your fucking dog who would follow your stupid orders without a mind of their own. You are not the boss of me. i will do whatever i want to do and why would i lie to my son in the first place just for a fucktard like yo? Hell no " Abby yelled angrily attempting to avert the situation some way.

" Abby, don't play games with me. I am not kidding anymore. Tell Cole now" Liam growled roughly grabbing Abby's upper arm and jerking her whole body violently while glaring at her with hatred.

" I am not telling anyone anything. You can screw yourself. Cole is only my son. You are not his father. Here done happy fucking now. You. are. not Cole's father" Abby exclaimed angrily, closing her hands into tight fists just to look angry even though she was quivering in fear from the inside.

" DON'T you dare lie to me. Mark told me" Liam's statement was cut of by Abby's yelling.

" What does Mark know huh? Is he the one who gave birth to Cole huh? Is he the one the that was pregnant huh? Is he Cole's mother? No, I am. So, i know better then he does. Do you seriously believe everything that comes out of his mouth. What if he tells you that you impregnated him would you believe that too huh?" Abby yelled angrily, making Mark blush like crazy.