Chapter 34

Liam lifted Abby in his arms and walked out of the bathroom while she thrashed in his grip. He was barely out of the bathroom before she kicked him in the thigh right next to his precious jewels and he dropped her to the floor in order to protect their future babies.

He glared at her for pulling such an evil act and she glared right back at him.

Rubbing her temple to ease the pain, Abby breathed heavily. She so did not need this today. Everything is so fucked in her head and life. She growled at the cause of her crisis and turn around to enter her walk-in closet. She grabbed her night dress and walked passed Liam into the bathroom without a second glance at him.

Liam stood in the room for a while staring at where Abby just disappeared not too long. She was so infuriating and sexy, Liam though as he rubbed his head in confusion. His clothes were soaked from their earlier fiasco in the bathroom but he didn't care one bit as he looked around the room.

This was where his love lived, Liam grinned and plopped down on the bed.

He grabbed the pillow and buried his face in it, filling his lungs with her scent. He was really a pervert but he didn't care. His hand roamed the mattress as if he was touching Abby's naked body.

He was so mind fucked, Liam thought but nothing could replace the grin on his face. He was feeling on the top of the world right now. Nothing could compare to his happiness.

Liam sat on her bed with a goofy grin plastered on his face while he stuffed his face in the pillow every once in a while to take a sniff. Few minutes later, Abby existed the bathroom freshly showered. She dried her hair with a towel making Liam gulped loudly to ease the tension growing in his pants.

It was really a sin for someone to look this sexy. It was not good for the heart and his heart kept flipping. Gosh, she was really going to send him to an early grave, Liam thought as he panted to control the problem in his pants.

"Shower" Abby ordered him as she threw her used towel in the hamper.

Liam jumped at her command. His eyes sparkled with so much love and affection. He couldn't believe his ear for a minute there that she talked to him like that. He always wanted her to treat like Cole and finally she was.

Flashing her megawatt smile, Liam engulfed Abby in his arms. His arms held her tightly against his wildly beating heart. He kissed her forehead.

Abby didn't respond back to his gesture. She stayed limp in his arms as Liam smiled down at her. After few seconds, she finally pushed away from him and Liam skipped into the bathroom.

She didn't know why he was so God damn happy and she didn't care either. Abby rubbed her temples in frustration and annoyance. The man really knew how to fuck with her.

Abby fixed her bed so she could sleep. She was exhausted and needed to shut her brain for some time.

The bathroom door clicked open and Liam walked with just a towel around his waist. His chest and washboard abs glistening with water as he stood in front of her and dried his hair sexily with an another towel. He smirked mischievously at her.

Liam was a very handsome man with perfect physics. With his body naked like that, he was every woman's wet dream but not Abby. She might have jumped him back in the High school but not anymore. She did not feel anything for him right now. She raised a perfect eyebrow at her and motioned for him to sit down.

Liam pouted at her as he sat down on the bed. He looked just like Cole with his big eyes gazing up at her with sadness. Here he was about to burst in his towel and Abby didn't even spare him a second glance. He knew he was handsome but come on.

"Abby." He whined adorably at her. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her between his legs. He rubbed his face into stomach like a cat in heat but it had no effect on Abby.

Abby pulled the first kid out and grabbed the bandage. She pushed his head away and grabbed his hand as Liam continue to nuzzle her stomach. She cleaned his cut and bandaged it while Liam continue to grin into her stomach. He was too happy to feel any pain right now.

Bandaging both of his hands, Abby griped the hair on the back of his head and pulled his head away from her stomach.

The air hissed through his clenched teeth in a rush at her sudden action. Liam gazed up at her with pure lust, licking his lips as Abby held his head in place. His grip tightened on her waist in order to stop him from pushing her down on the bed and having his way with her.

Liam swallowed thickly to ease his suddenly perched throat. He was very hungry, almost staving to take a bite out of her.  He was drowning quickly in the sea of lust, literally going crazy bit by bit.

Still holding her head, Abby applied the cream on his head wound. Satisfied with her work, she easily pushed away from him and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

Liam sat on the bed with a bewildered expression on his face as he just stared at the place where the sex siren vanished not too long ago. He couldn't believe that she just aroused him to the painful level and then had the audacity to casually walk away like nothing happened. She was going to kill him one day as he patted his chest to calm his more than kicking heart.

After washing her hands, Abby returned and settled down in the bed on her side. She did not even acknowledged Liam's presence and pulled the sheets over her body.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked shocked at her action. she just didn't just give him a hard on and then pretend to sleep.

"What does it look like I am doing?" Abby asked sarcastically making Liam groan in the back of his throat.

"I don't have any clothes to wear." Liam pouted at her as he just sat there on the bed naked.

"There is a closet over there, help yourself." she answered flatly as she turned around and tried to sleep.

"Nothing will fit me in there." Liam whined as he climbed on the bed behind her. He very much wanted to sleep naked with her but he just pretending so he could hear her voice for some more time.

"None of my business." Abby shrugged carelessly while Liam slowly approached her on the bed from behind.

"Then, I am sleeping naked." Liam smirked as he laid beside her. He inched forward and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back against his naked chest.

"What is this?" Abby glared at him over her shoulder.

"Nothing." He grinned at her. His eyes shining with mischievous and joy.

"Take your hands off." Abby threatened lowly.

"Baby, I am sleepy." Liam pouted like a child as he leaned down and buried his head in her neck. He kissed her neck and grinned against her skin. He held her tightly against his chest and pretended to be asleep when Abby tried to shake him off. 

Abby growled as she turned around and closed her eyes. Only few months, she reminded herself and closed her eyes in irritation as the naked man behind her cuddled her to death.

Author's note:

Not edited; Hello guys hope you like this chapter. Please read, vote and comment. Thank you.