Chapter 49

Blake Harvey was psychopath and displayed extremely aggressive behaviors from a young age. His obsession with things and objects always ended with complete destruction. He always felt entitled to every beautiful and nice thing regardless of the owner.

If he couldn't have something, then he would destroy it so no one else could have it either. From stealing things to arson to killing small helpless animals, any act of violence provided him some kind sick pleasure and comfort.

He treated people the same as objects and wanted to control every aspect of their life like a puppet and if it not possible for him to do so he could easily kill them without any remorse.

Unfortunately, Kate without knowing had became his next prey. She was naive enough to be controlled and manipulated as he wanted.

From the first time, he saw her in the coffee shop, Blake wanted to have her badly. She was just another object in his eyes that should be under his absolute control.

He wanted her to control every aspect of her life from eating to what she wears to whom she talks to. She wanted her to obey every single command of his without any objection or questions.

The more he saw her, the more he became obsessed with the extremely beautiful and kind Kate Willow. Before he knew it, he did not want anyone else to approach her or even look at her.

Often Kate's classmates especially males were severely injured and hosptalized but no one knew the culprit or had any proof and as such all of those cases were reported as minor campus burglaries.

Blake and Herefords were also introduced through Kate after she started dating him and thus became good friends.

No one ever noticed any abnormalities with Blake as he was very good at presenting himself as a gentle, caring and loving boyfriend.

Later, he pretended to drop out of college due to financial reasons and managed to once again decieve the naive Kate and everyone around him.

After graduation, Kate enterd the workforce and her best friend Zoey moved to another state for medical school.

Blake on the other hand became Kate shadow and continued to work hard in manipulating her in distancing herself from everyone around her.

Before Kate knew, she had broken all ties with her family and friends and no one was left except Blake just like he wanted.

Once Blake knew that Kate was completely under his control, he proposed to her and they got married.

Life was good for few years. Kate was a perfect wife. She was beautiful, caring, kind and extremely naive to see through his evil intentions.

She was deeply in love with him and never noticed any faults in Blake's overly possessive and controlling behaviors.

She did exactly what he asked of her without any questions as he was the only one left for her in this world.

Few years after their marriage, they also bought a house togoether and moved away to a more isolated location.

Once again the house location was decided according to Blake's choice and he made sure that there was no immediate population near them.

Strategically this was to keep his wife forever trapped in his evil clutches and limit her contact with the outside world.

Life was good in those days and the couple lived happily. However, few years into their marriage, Kate started to notice the abnormalities with their so called perfect life.

Her suspicion started with her random miscarriages. Everytime she was pregnant and told blake about it, few days later she would have a miscarriage without any rhyme or reason.