Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Where is she? i need to find her. i need to find Abby. she is ill man. i need" Liam panicked, speed walking out of the bathroom followed by Mark. 

" Liam, calm down. Just stay clam. First tell me what's going on" Mark exclaimed in a calm voice, trying to ease Liam's anxiety.

" Mark, Abby I am going to her house. i need to know if she is alright" Liam stated sadly, practically running towards the exist only for Mark to grab his hand halting him in his track.

" Liam, i'll go with you just let me tell me dad. Stay here for me" Mark rushed, worried about Liam doing something stupid in his disheveled state.

Liam paced the floor back and forth waiting for Mark to come back from the party. His heart was pounding away in his chest as multiple images of Abby's limp form sprawled on the bathroom continued to replay in head.

His anxiety increased with every passing second and he is desperation to see Abby clawed at his insides.

" Fuck, Mark hurry up" Liam yelled in a panicked voice, grabbing his hair in frustration as the pounding in his head increased as well.

" I am here. Lets go" Mark shouted, running at full speed towards Liam waiting at the exist door

Liam and Mark quickly slipped into Liam's car as he drove off full speed towards Abby's old house.

" Stay here" Liam instructed firmly to Mark parking the car on the side of the street few houses away from Abby's house.

" What? No man i am coming with you" Mark retorted quickly, attempting to get out of the car only for Liam to stop him.

" No, i said stay the fuck here. I'll call you if i need something" Liam yelled angrily, stepping out of the car slamming the door behind him as rain started to pour crazily.

Liam ran up to Abby's house and rang the doorbell. He stood there tapping his foot impatiently on the wood while bad scenario about Abby continued to invade his mind.

Liam was about to ring the bell again for the fourth time when the door flew open and their stood Mason looking pissed as hell.

" How dare you? you bastard" Mason yelled angrily, lunging towards Liam and grabbing his collar slamming him to the railing behind.

" Mason i am not here to fight you. I just wanna see, Abby" Liam exclaimed calmly, trying to pry Mason's hands off of his collar.

" Don't you fucking say her name again" Mason roared outraged, punching Liam in the face as he fell down the stairs.

" You bastard" Liam roared wiping the blood off his mouth and grabbing Mason by his collar and throwing him outside in the rain.

" I am going to kill you, mother fucker" Mason growled angrily, slamming straight into Liam making them fall on the wet grass.

"Get the fuck off of me" Liam growled outraged, throwing a punch towards Mason's face while threw a punch in his gut.

Both of them rolled around on the grass in order to land an upper hand on the other person.

"What's going on? Shit Mason let go off him" Jordan shouted from the door, attempting to pull Mason off of Liam as he continued to lunge forward at him.

" Mason calm down.Shit stop. Stop it you moron" Jordan yelled, hauling Mason body away from Liam giving him an opportunity to stand up from the grass.

" No, let go off. i want him dead. I am gonna kill that mother fucker for ruining Abby's life. I am going to kill that bitch for hurting Abby" Mason growled, thrashing wildly in Jordan's arms.

" What the hell are you taking about?" Jordan yelled, turning Mason's body to face him.

" That ass hole hurt our Abby. He was in the bathroom with her and..." Mason shouted outraged, making Jordan blood boil with rage.

Jordan pushed Mason to the side and attacked Liam making them fall on the grass again.

" You bitch" Jordan screamed throwing a punch in Liam's rib making him grunt loudly.

" Ugh, bastard " Liam shouted flipping them on the grass and throwing a punch in jordan's face breaking his nose.

" You are so dead, fucker" Jordan growled, grabbing Liam's collar and punching him the gut followed by a punch in his eye.

" Asshole" Liam grunted throwing punches at Jordan as he fell to the ground with a loud thud.

In the next moment, Mason grabbed Liam's collar swinging him around throwing a punch in his stomach.

Soon Mark and Jay joined the fighting as well. All five of them continued to roll around in the mud and their blood as the rain soaked them to their bones.

" Boys, stop it" Mr. Hereford shouted from the porch, disappointed with their childish behavior but all of them ignored him.

" WHAT THE FUCK Is going on here?" Abby yelled angrily, disgusted and shocked to see the scene in front of her as the men in her life continued to behave like stupid morons.

Abby angrily stomped up to the fighting baboons and ripped Jordan off of Liam. Standing between them, she pushed their chest away form each other glaring at them with hatred.

" Stop it all of you,  you stupid baboons.I said stop it. Mase and Jay i swear even if you raise a single finger consider me dead. That goes for all of you" Abby yelled at the top of her lungs, halting everyone in their tracks.

" What the fuck is this huh? For fuck sake you are all adults and look at you fighting like some hormonal teenagers in the middle of the street. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish by pulling this stupid stunts huh?" Abby yelled outraged, making the boys dropped thier head with shame.

" This is exactly why i didn't want to come back. You guys are disgusting, all of you. I am sick of all you. I am tired of your protectiveness and your stupidity" Abby yelled pointing fingers between her brothers and Liam.

" Go ahead kill each other. Go do it. i don't give a shit anymore. I am fucking done with all of you. Go to hell all of you. why are you all fighting for me?why huh? Because it clear to me that you don't give shit about me as i am standing here in my ill state" Abby panted heavily at the end of her rant. The cold rain water soaked her insides out making her shiver badly with cold and anger.

" Abby I-I" Liam started to say only to cut off by Abby's booming voice.

" Shut the hell up. You are the sole reason behind this whole shit. Liam stay the fuck away from my family and I or otherwise i will have to get a restraining order against you. Now get the hell off of my property before i call the cops" Abby growled outraged, clutching her hands into tight fists as her energy continue to drain out of her.

" You whatever your name is? Take Liam home" Abby sneered at Mark, who quickly scrambled to his feet dragging Liam back with him.

" No, i am not going. Abby listen to me. Let the fuck go Mark. I am not leaving her again" Liam shouted at the top of his lungs, pushing Mark away and running up to Abby engulfing her in his arms.

" Liam let go off of me. Don't touch me"Abby yelled angrily, pushing him away from her.

"Abby" Liam whispered in a low sad voice as his heart broke into million pieces with her rejection.

" Ouch" Liam suddenly hissed in pain, starring down at  Cole as he kicked Liam in the shin.

" Cole, no baby" Abby shouted dropping to her knees and pulling a struggling Cole into her arms.

" Mum,  no. I hate him. He hurt you" Cole yelled angrily, trying to free himself from Abby's hold.

" Just go. Just leave, Liam" Abby stated in a defeated voice, turning a crying Cole into her arms and hugging him close to her chest watching Mark drag Liam away.

Author's note:

Not edited: Here is another chapter for this story. I am sorry if you think it's boring but i tried. please read, vote and comment. Thank you very much.