Chapter 1

After winning the homecoming game for her school, Abigail was happy to see her boyfriend. She quickly threw her helmet on the back of her, all she wanted was to go find Liam and declare her never ending love for him.

" Where are you going?" asked Addie her oldest brother as she was about to climb into the driver seat of her truck.

She quickly turned around to see her dad and all five of brothers standing in the parking lot of her school with a scowl on their faces. They knew she was going to meet Liam. They hated him with a passion because ever since he had entered their Angel's life she had distanced her self from her family and friends. she spent all of her free time with that douche bag and they all hated it.

" Huh... meet Liam" Abigail said in barely audible voice. She loved her brothers and dad to no end but right now she needed to tell Liam how she felt about him.

He had something important to do at his house more like a mansion that's why he couldn't make it to the game. All of her brothers were glaring at her for mentioning Liam's name but she quickly moved forward, hugging them and planting a kiss to their foreheads.

"Please, i will see you at the house in 5 minutes. You can order pizza by the time i come back. i love you guys." Abby rushed and made her way to the truck.

" Okay, no more then 15 minutes. Keep your cell on and if he tries to...." Addie yelled as Abigail climbed into the driver seat.

" I know. I know i call you if he pulls anything like that" Abigail said through gritted teeth. I mean what do they think he is going to do? Rape her. What are they worried about anyways? Liam and she already have made love to each other yesterday when she was at his house supposedly doing homework.

A blush crept her cheeks at the thought of Liam and her making Love. It was beyond amazing considering that it was her first time ever. Even though Liam had the reputation of a bad boy in their small town, he was very gentle and caring in many ways. She never had boyfriend before, hell Liam was her first kiss so she was glad that it was Liam who took her virginity because she loved him regardless of anything.

Starting the truck, she drove in the direction of Liam house. Throughout the whole drive, she kept thinking of Liam, their first meeting, their first date, their first kiss and when he asked her to be his girlfriend. Everything was perfect and much more then she expected.

All her life, she was surrounded by boys from her bothers to their friends, to her football team but nobody had the courage to ask her out either because of their fear of her older brothers or she was always viewed as one of the guys among others.

Liam was the first boy ever to see her as a girl and ask her out so he already had a special place in her heart but overtime the more she got to know him, her love grew.

After few minute drive, Abigail reached Liam's mansion. She jumped off her truck and made a bee line for the door. Mrs. Roberts Liam's care taker opened the door for and let her in.

" Hello Mrs. Roberts, I am going to see Liam. He is in his room right?" Abigail rushed as she skipped to the stairs.

" Ms. Abigail, Liam is in his room but you shouldn't..." Mrs. Roberts tried to say

" Okay. Thanks, see ya!" Abigail cut her off and ran up the stairs.

As she turned around a corner, loud noises of someone's graoning and grunting echoed the hallway leading up to Liam's room. she immediately stopped in her tracks listening to the voice as her heart crashed loudly against her ribcage. oh god, Liam's in the middle of another fight, she thought running up to the door and threw it open in order to stop the fighting baboons but instead her eyes bulged out of her sockets at the scene ahead.

There in the middle of the bed was Liam butt naked riding on top of a naked girl, their school cheerleader pounding hard into her while she moaned his name.

Abigail stood there like a statue incapable of moving a single muscle in her body as she witnessed the horrifying scene of her boyfriend, her one and only love mindlessly pounding into another girl. Liam stared straight into her eyes, never stopping his activity in-fact increasing his pounding into the naked girl beneath him.

She stared into his cold, lifeless eyes desperately trying to loacate any sign of remorse but found none as she closed her eyes to the live pornography session before her.

With her eyes closed, taking slow steady step on her shaking legs, she closed the door behind her. Walking few small steps away from the door, she crashed on her knees to the marble, weeping softly. Tears sprung free from her eyes sliding down her cheeks on to the floor.

Watching Liam like that was beyond painful. Her heart broke into millions pieces and more as the voice of their grunts and moans continue to vibrate in her ear drums.

The love of her life had literally ripped her heart with such brutality that everything insides her continue to cripple and crush into tiny pieces. For God knows how long she stayed in the same position crying while Liam continued to sex that girl inside his room.

Mrs. Roberts and other house maids gave her sympathetic looks but made no effort to console the poor child.

After a while Abigail stood up from her crouching position and walked towards Mrs. Roberts. She took of the ring and bracelet Liam had given her as a birthday present and handed to Mrs. Roberts with a sad smile.

She wiped the remaining tears from her eyes and walked out of the mansion. It hurt like hell but she swore to never cry over this again and never love anyone ever again.

After 15 minutes drive, she pulled into her drive away. She cleaned her face, trying to erase any signs of her crying and stepped out of the truck.

As soon as she entered the house, she was engulfed into a bear hug by her brothers while she stood like a statue completely numb. They pulled her into the dinning hall and everyone cheered for her victory but she felt dead inside and no desire to be happy ever again. Abigail excused herself from the celebration and went to her room that didn't go unnoticed by her brothers and best friends.

After a few minutes, her youngest brother Mason also her best friend entered her room along with other two best friends Jake and Drake. She couldn't lie to them no matter what, they saw right through her.

So after their continuous questioning she told them that she broke up with Liam because they are better of without each other leaving out the part about him cheating on her.

After her other two best friends left, Mason stayed in her room the whole night while she cried to sleep in his arms thinking of a reasons why Liam cheated.

Author' note"

Not edited: I don't how i did writing this story or whether you guys will like it or not. please read vote and comment. Thanks