Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The black luxurious limo parked right before Liam's mansion and Abby exhale a relieved sigh. The so called husband of hers is beyond shame-less and infuriating. Throughout the whole ride, he refused to remove his face from the nape of her neck regardless of her countless hissing protests. With Cole in her arms burying his face on one side of neck, Liam spared no time in pushing his face on other side further limiting her mobility and now her neck and spine was all stiff. The man was so jealous and possessive and that too of his own son, his own flesh and blood it was unbelievable and understandable.

"We are home" Liam informed. Flashing Abby an adorable toothy smile as he bent down and placed a chaste kiss to her temple lingering on the skin  longer then necessary. "You want me to carry, Cole" he whispered shyly. He is a family man now with a beautiful wife and cute son, Liam thought inversely smiling to himself.

"He won't let go. He is just a little shaken from all the...." Abby stopped her rant. Wait why was she telling Liam all this in the first place. Wasn't he the one causing all the chaos in her life. "NO" Abby's hissed through clenched teeth.

"Let get you inside kitty before you claw my eyes out" Liam chuckled. Stepping out of the limo one leg after another, he quickly snatched Abby's hand in his warms ones as she attempted to grab the car door in order to lift herself out of the car. What? There is no need for anything else as long he's there for her. Pulling her out of the car, Liam snaked his arm around her waist and bent down whisper "Welcome, to our house" in her ear.

"Keep your distance" Abby hissed pushing past him and stomping inside the house with Cole in her arms followed by no other her so called husband. Stepping into the living room, she slumped against the soft couch with Cole in her lap as a maid brought water for them. Grabbing the back of Cole's head, she carefully removed his face away from her neck.

"Baby, look at mum" She cooed. Cupping the boy's fluffy cheeks as he stared at her with round watery eyes. " I love you" Abby voiced softly, swiping the pads of her thumbs along Cole's cheeks removing the salty tears away.

" Mum, h-he...." Cole stuttered. "Shh... baby. He was just joking that's all. I won't let anyone take you away from me okay?" Abby cooed and planting a kiss a chaste kiss to Cole's head while Liam stood to the side gazing at them with a shy smile.

"Baby, you want water?" Abby asked Cole, bending forward to grab a glass of water but with lightening speed Liam grabbed the glass before her. Advancing towards them on the conch, Liam lowered himself to their level. "Tell him everything" Liam demanded in Abby's ear while handing the glass of water to a reluctant looking Cole. "Wha...." Abby whimpered only for Liam to stare her down. " Now" Liam hissed glaring at her to obey his order or else.

" Asshole..." Abby hissed under her breath. Waiting for Cole to finish his drink, she slowly turned him around in her lap. Cupping both of sides of the boy's fluffy cheeks, she attached their foreheads together. "Mum" Cole whispered worriedly. The look of absolute defeat clouding his mother face scared the poor child for a second. Cole in his entire existence had never seen such grief on her face before until now. Until he came along. Cole glared at Liam from under his long eyelashes for hurting his mother like that. His childish brain wasn't able to comprehend the affect this man had on his mother. Fixating her green misty eyes now filled with tears, Abby softly pleaded Liam one last time. But the cold angry glint in his eyes made her lose an already lost battle. Sighing heavily, she kissed Cole's temple, preparing herself to feel the wrath of a five year old.

" C-cole... I.... I love you. Baby.... Mum has... hidden something from you. Baby.... Don't hate me please but... i-I... I-I.... I mean.... Li-Liam is... I... please don't hate me. I didn't mean but it just I didn't know how to tell you. please I love you so much. Ple...." Abby cried as river of salty tears cascade down her cheeks. " Mum, I can't never hate you" Cole replied sincerely wiping the tears away from her cheeks.

Liam was becoming more and more agitated with every passing second. If it was in his control, the whole world would have known about Abby being his wife and Cole being his beloved son by now. He impatiently paced the floor back and forth glaring at mother and son comforting each other. That's it, he had enough. Liam growled not even a second later as he grabbed Cole from Abby's lap and deposited him on the floor. " Cole... your mother is.... I am your dad. You are my son." He declared making Abby to gasp aloud. An awkward silence invaded the living room. Everyone anticipating Cole's next move as he just stared at Liam and Abby with shocking eyes. " M-mum.... He...." Cole choked pointed towards Liam unable to repeat the words Liam just had.

" Cole, listen....."

"NO. You are not my dad. You are not. You are not my daddy. You were never there. You hurt my mum. You are nothing to me.  Mum he is not my dad. I hate you. I hate you... I hate you... he is bad, mum. I hate him. I hate him.... He hurt you..... I ha......" Cole cried banging his fist against Liam stomach as Abby engulfed Cole in a hug from behind in order to stop the boy's rampage while Liam remained rigid like a statue watching his son with longing eyes full of nothing but intense agnoy at the boy's hate towards him.

Author's note:

Not edited: First of all sorry for the late update but guys i have been busy with work and MCAT studying. MACT is a medical exam and yes i want to be doctor. sorry if you don't like this update cause there's million things swimming in my little head at the moment but i tried. Also i might change the chapter later depending on how i feel.  so please read, vote and comment. Thank you very much