Chapter 6

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.* PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.

Enjoy reading....

Soren's POV

The man looked like he was about to sky rocket to the next galaxy when I mocked him with that cat joke. Alpha Ivan really needed to relax a bit. It's like he walks around thinking ninjas are living in the shadows waiting to attack him when he is defenseless on his toilet. 

"Dude, why do you provoke him? You know it's not going to earn you brownie points to ever liking you, or your father." Luca asked as we hollowed the group lead by Derrick to what they said was their private parking garage. 

"It's unintentional I assure you." I say, but he looks at me with an ever-knowing arch on his brow.

"Unintentional, right." He rolls his eyes. 

"What? I can't help it! He frowns at me like he's challenging me and my mouth opens on its own. You know how I am...it's the Alpha Blood!" I retort.

"Alpha Blood, excuses." He mutters and that makes me grin. 

To our surprise, Dad was able to convince Alpha Ivan to send our vehicles to the ISTAS estate. Eric practically grins from ear to ear when he sees his motorcycle. He was hopping where he stood eager to touch his bike and mound the cold piece of metal. 

"Hey" A car honked, jarring us from our thoughts. A black sedan stopped in front of us and the passenger widow rolled down . I thought i would see Derrick first, but it was the side of Peyton's face. Her gaze was preoccupied with something on her lap, either that or she was avoiding making eye-contact with me. Deep inside I was thrilled by the latter fact. 

"Here are your keys." He handed them to Peyton since he couldn't stretch his hands far enough to hand them to me. 

Peyton took them with both her palms like she was holding the water from the fountain of youth. Her action looked so silly to me, I thought it was adorable. When I took the keys from her remained to keep her head lowered. 

Look up, I thought mentally. 

"Good morning," I greeted Derrick. "Nice ride".  His beastly looking sports car vibrated as it's engine purred.

From the back of the car, I could hear Ash humming to some song she was listening to. Jackie's outline could be barely seen on the tinted window, but I could tell she was still reading that book from last night; I can hear a flip of a book. Tay was obviously texting away on her phone, by the familiar sound of tapping coming from her phone.

"Thanks." Derrick's albino features contrast his car, making him stand out. "Follow me and you won't get lost. It's impossible to get lost--the road is one way." 

"Sounds good." I say patting the roof of his car, which earned me a death glare from him. For a brief moment I see a pair of crystal eyes look at me and I don't waste the chance to meet eye-contact. "Peyton, I look forward to you tour me around my new school." 

Her eyes widened, but she quickly composed it. "Uhm...Maybe." She says and that was good enough for me. At least it wasn't a no.

"I look forward to it." A blush colored her cheeks, much to my growing delight.  Getting a reaction from her was so much more fun than irking her father. 

"Give me my keys man!" Eric was like a dog looking for his bone. 

"Here," I tossed it to him and also the other two at Luca and Daniel. "Let's get this day over with."