March 24, 2017

I am just not in the mood for people right now...

Today, I literally had to force my way into a group in my Chemistry class because no one wanted to work with me. If I hadn't, I would have done the whole lab by myself. I wasn't in the mood to be doing a lab in the first place, and then having to force my way into a group of people that used to be friends to me was not fun. Only one of them actually really talked to me. I love how people work.

And I'm really pissed about drama right now.

I emailed the drama instructor on Wednesday, even though my gut instinct kept telling me not to. I really should have listened to my gut. She was apparently speaking about the email to one of my friends that she teaches in her Intro to Theatre class, even though emailing should be private and between only the people involved with the entire process. That was a complete betrayal of my trust, and I'm super pissed at her right now. I even went into my schedule and switched out my request for Intro to Theatre back to Administrative Services 3. I'm not in the mood to spend my entire senior year in the class of someone I can't trust.

I really don't know why I expected her to keep her mouth shut. Every single time I email a teacher and one of my classmate's name is involved, they always talk to that specific person. I don't get how they think it is okay to just go and talk to people about it. I in no way told her that it was okay to talk to others about it. I don't really care if it was a misunderstanding of my email or not. I'm not okay with it in the slightest.

So, that along with other things is probably going to lead to my ending in the Theatre at my school. I really am so pissed and stressed because of drama. I can't keep doing it. My health is really taking a toll because I'm stressed 24/7, and I get sick basically every other week. I want to be okay to do things and continue on with my school. Drama is more of a bother than it is a beneficial aspect of my school life. Not to mention I have to deal with annoying people who complain about various things and make me feel like dirt.

That's another thing. Some of my friends have really been treating me like trash lately. Some of my friends have been abusive while others decide they want to fight with me about basically everything. My one friend, I feel, is trying to find reasons to get into fights with me. She has really been making me mad. Now she'll barely even talk to me, and when she does she has a really big attitude. This is part of the reason I hate underclassmen. They are such know-it-alls and act like they know what the hell they are talking about even when they don't. Honestly, she is extremely naive and extremely annoying half of the time. I don't know why I bother with people to be honest.

Luckily I do still have friends that actually give more or less of a damn about me. I'm extremely thankful I still always have my best friend to talk to at the end of the day. She is part of the reason I can keep my sanity as of late. Especially now that my art teacher is out for a month due to his wife having a baby. I really want him back. He's one of the people I respect the most and care about the most in my whole school. He makes me feel better and actually gets me to calm down when in class.

So, yeah. I'll be quitting drama soon and probably taking a step back from some friends so I can focus on my own health. I've got the SAT's coming up on the 5th of April, so I really don't need the added stress right now. And hopefully our D&D campaign will be beginning soon, so my Tiefling Sorcerer will get to see some action. We'll see.

Welp. Let's see if I can keep my sanity until after spring break (and to my birthday that is next month :P).