September 23, 2016 - Special Chapter

This post today isn't really an update on how things are going in my life

This post today isn't really an update on how things are going in my life. I saw this being done on a few other websites, so it started me thinking about what characters I felt described. So I chose Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY, Megara from Hercules, and Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games Trilogy.

I chose Pyrrha because she is put on a pedestal for all these things she has done, but she feels no one understands her or tries to since they feel inferior to her. Also, the love of her life has absolutely no idea that she loves him until it is too late.

I chose Megara as my second character because she has been hurt in love in her life, and she now feels cynical and unwilling to hurt herself again. Not to mention she is a strong woman that isn't always the damsel in distress, and is a living, breathing entity of sass.

And finally, I chose Katniss because she is really withdrawn and has trouble relating and socializing to others. She is, however, fiercely loyal to those she cares about and she would risk everything to make sure they're are safe and sound.

My challenge to anyone who reads this is to figure out what three fictional characters describe you, and then to post them on your Wattpad explaining why you chose them.