The Bell Tower

You almost were out of breath running so fast. Greg ran up into the bell tower.
Everyone stopped at the entrance.
"Should we go inside?" Asked Marzia.

"Ya, everyone behind me." Said Felix as he got in front of everyone.
He pulled out his wand.
He put his arms out as if he were shielding everyone.
"Follow me." He whispered.
Everyone nodded.

Felix tip toed into the bell tower, the rest of you following behind just as quiet and cautious.
Then he stopped Marzia bumped into his back, you bumped into her back, Dan bumped into your back, and Calvin bumped into Dan's back.
"Hey watch it mate!!" Dan snapped at Calvin.
"Your the one who stopped!" Calvin snapped back.
"Guys shut up we all stopped!" You yelled at them both.

They glared at each other then looked back at you who was giving them the stink eye.
They both did sad puppy dog faces.
Wow, they're more alike then they really think. You thought.
You chuckled at the thought then turned back around leaving the two boys confused.

"Why did we-" Mariza started but when she looked around Felix to see why she stopped too.
You, Dan, and Calvin walked all the way in and were shocked at what you saw.
Greg was just standing there in the middle of the bell tower like he had been waiting for you the whole time.

"Okay, kid I'm going to have to ask you to come back with me so we can sort all of this out." Felix said calmly.
Greg laughed fakely.
"Please, we want no harm." Said Marzia.

"No harm? No harm, really?" Greg responded.
Then all of a sudden he flings his wand out of his sleeve and shot at Felix.
You and Marzia screamed, you saw Calvin and Dan jump in fear.
It missed his head by barely an inch.

He shot back at Greg, it would have been a perfect hit if Greg didn't deflect it with ease.
Greg laughed.
"You really think your going to beat me? Honestly I'm holding back."
"Oh ya? Well so am I." Replied Felix.
"Is that so?"
Greg nonchalantly walked up to Felix.
Felix gripped his wand.
You could tell he really didn't want to hurt Greg, but he had to do something.

Greg simply looked Felix in the eye and smirked.
Then all of a sudden he grabbed Marzia's wrist.
She screamed as Greg pulled her towards him.
Felix grabbed Greg's arm to try to get him to let go but Greg shot him in the stomach with his wand.
Dan grabbed you and pulled you into his chest almost like a big hug, he wrapped around you like he was shielding you from Greg.
All of it happened so fast that everyone barely had enough time to try to fight Greg to get Marzia back.

Felix fell to the ground clutching his stomach.
Calvin pulled his wand out of his back pocket and pointed it towards Greg.
Dan took his want out too while still shielding you.
Felix struggled to sit up.

"MARZIA!!" He called out to her.
Greg was on the other side of the bell tower with Marzia in one arm and his wand in the other pointing at her neck.
Marzia's hair was all messed up in the jumble, and she was crying her eyes out you could tell she was terrified, heck you were terrified too!
"FELIX!!" She called back.
Gregs wand poked into her neck harder.
"If anyone dares make a move, she gets it." He says, Marzia starts to cry harder.

Calvin and Dan lower their wands.
Greg smirks.
"I'll let her go if (y/n) comes with me." He said.
It went silent and everyone looked at you who was huddled up in Dan's arms half crying.

"M-me? W-why" you stuttered.
"Don't you get it? I've been taking people up here, trusted people, to show my gifts." He said.
"YOU CALL THIS GIFTS?!?" Shouted Calvin.
Greg tightened his grip on Marzia Wich caused her to freak out more.

You reached out and put a hand on Calvin's arm. He turned to you as you peeked out of Dan's arms, then he calmed down.

You looked up into Dan's eyes.
"(Y/n) don't." He whispered.
"I just want to hear what he has to say." You whispered back.
You wiggled out of his arms and stepped forward.

"Why?" You asked him.
"Because I need someone with me. Someone who has the same gifts as I do, so I won't be alone." he replied.
"Are you crazy?! You want to give her dark magic?!?!" Exclaimed Dan.

Greg scowled.
"NONE OF YOU WILL UNDERSTAND!" He yelled.
He turned back to you.
"I'll give you until tomorrow night. That's the night before everyone goes off for winter beak. If you don't make your decision by then, you won't see the girl again."
Your eyes widened.
"I hope you make the right decision." He said.
Then with a wave of his wand, both him and Marzia were gone.

Dan ran to Felix who was still on the ground.
"He's barely breathing." Dan said.
He looked up at you who was still standing there starring where Greg and Marzia were.

"(Y/n).....its okay." Dan said quietly.
You turned around slowly.
When Dan saw your face his eyes widened.
You were full on sobbing.
You weren't even trying to hide it.
Dan got up and ran to you.

He wrapped his arms around you and embraced you in a big loving bear hug.
"(Y/n) please don't cry, i don't do well with crying people." He said.

You nuzzled your face into his chest.
One of his hands tangled into your hair as he kissed your head softly, his other arm wrapped around your waist tightly.
"I'm s-sorry D-Dan." You sobbed.
"Shhh its okay....you don't have to be sorry. Its not your fault." He mumbled.

"B-but I can't h-help but to feel like its my f-fault." You replied.

"Its really not your fault." You heard Felix say from behind you.
You peeked over Dan's shoulder and Dan turned around to see Felix on his feet being propped up by Calvin.
"Its okay. We can get her back." Said Felix.

"H-how?" You asked as you wiped your tears away.

"I don't know yet. But we need to think of something quickly before tomorrow."

You suddenly thought of something brilliant.
"I think I know what we can use." You said.
"What?" Calvin asked.

You smiled at your idea then simply responded, "PJ."