The Train

You and Louise walked for a while and were now getting a little paranoid, you didn't want to miss the train.

Then you saw the strangest thing, a boy ran through a wall.
You and Louise both looked at each other with dumbfounded expressions, then back at the wall.

"Hey, if Hogwarts is a magic school the wouldn't the way to get there be magic too?" You said.
"OH MY GOSH WE HAVE TO RUN THROUGH THAT WALL BEFORE WERE LATE!!" Louise exclaimed.
"Wait!" But she grabbed your arm and started running towards the wall.

You flinched as you both were about to make impact with the wall.
But you didn't feel anything, instead you ended up in front of a train that said Hogwarts Express.

"YES! This is it! We did it (y/n)!" She cheered.
You tried to catch your breath and snap out of the pure shock you went through in fear of hitting the wall.
The train was about to leave.

Louise grabbed your arm again and heard toward the train.
"We gotta go, before it leaves without us." She said.

You both rushed on the train just in time because the doors closed behind you.
You two walked down the hall and looked for an empty booth to sit in.

"I think this ones empty." You said as you opened the door.
It wasn't empty.
In the booth sat two boys, one had pitch black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes and he was rather cute.
But the other one had brown hair, brown eyes and small gauges and the sight of him made your heart flutter.
You blushed said, "s-sorry, I thought this was empty."

Before you could walk away Louise said, "can we sit in here with you? We don't know where to go."

You blushed even darker.
The black hair boy was about to answer until two other boys came behind you and one said, "sorry, but we were gonna sit here with our friends."
At least he said it nicely. You thought.
"Hey PJ, sup Chris." Greeted the brown hair boy.
"Hey Dan." Said one of the others.
So Dan is his name.
"Okay, but thanks anyways." Said Louise, and she kept walking down the hall.

You stood there for a few more seconds. Then one of the boys behind you gave you a dirty look.
Then you stepped back and said "sorry." He walked in and playfully punched the black haired boy in the arm and said "Hey Phil."

The other one stood there and looked at you wide eyed. "Uh....i-i'll go now." You said awkwardly.

He stopped you quickly and said "NO wait!" You looked at him confusingly.
"I'm PJ." He said.
"Um, I'm (y/n)." You replied.
He smiled, "cool! It was nice meeting you. I hope I see you again." He said.
You smiled back and said, "ya me too, bye PJ." You then heard Louise call from down the hall, "(Y/N), I FOUND AN EMPTY BOOTH!!"
"Umm I gotta go...." You said to PJ.
"Bye (y/n)!" He waved as you ran down the hall, you waved back.

You screeched to a stop at the booth Louise was standing at. She opened the door and you both sat across from each other.

She smiled at you suspiciously.
"What?" You questioned.
"You liked one of them didn't you?" She pondered.
"WHAT?! Nooooo...." You tried yo cover the blush that was creeping up on your cheeks again.

"Awweeee yes you do!! Which one was it?!" She poked you over and over.
Then she gasped really loudly. "Its the one with the brown hair isn't it?!!" Your eyes got wide and your face turned red.

"AHHH I knew it had to be either the one with brown hair or black hair because right when you opened that door you were flustered. And you kept eyeing the brown haired one.....what was his name?......"
"D-dan...." You mumbled.
"AHHH YOU KNOW HIS NAME!!!" She squealed.
"(Y/N) LIKES DAN, (Y/N) LIKES DAN!!" She chanted. You were now ad red as a tomato. "Ahh shhh! HE COULD HEAR!!"  You pleaded.

Louise laughed so hard she was holding her stomach and tears were coming out of her eyes.
"OK, ok. I'll stop-HAHA....ohhhh."
She caught her breath, you rolled your eyes.

You and her talked for about 5 minuted before you were interrupted by the door to your booth opening.

A girl with long brown hair and black glasses walked in. "U-uh, could I possibly maybe sit in here with you guys? All of the other booths are full." She asked.

Louise looked at you to get your approval also, you nodded.
"Of course sweetie!" Louise exclaimed.

"Thank you so much!" She said as she sat next to Louise.
"I'm Zoe, this is my first year going to Hogwarts. I'm a little nervous." She said.

"Were here for our first year too! I'm Louise and this is (y/n), she likes Dan!" Your eyes widened and you instantly went flustered again.

"LOUISE!!" You snapped.
"IM SORRY I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE!" She exclaimed.
"Dan? Dan Howell?" Asked Zoe.
"Ya! The one with brown hair who is friends with Phil. I think its adorable, she has a crush on him!" Said Louise.
You facepalm.
"Its okay, I won't tell anyone." Laughed Zoe.
"Thanks, but I'm more worried about Louise telling people." You said.
"Ha, I won't tell anyone else. And besides, now that Zoe knows the HAS to be our friend." Said Louise.

Zoe giggled at Louis's personality.
"I guess so. Well I'm not complaining, at least I have friends now! I won't be lonely my first year!" Zoe exclaimed.

You all laughed, and you mentally sighed of relief. Now you can trust them with not telling about your little crush. Besides, Dan wouldn't like you back, why would he?

But who needs a boyfriend anyways, you had cool friends and that's all you need really. Right?